• Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Lefty @ Sep. 28 2008,08:52) Cincinnati Bengals
    New York Jets
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Chicago Bears
    Tennessee Titans

Baltimore Ravens (9) at Pittsburgh Steelers (24)

Just a note to all Lefty PMed me at about 11:30 this morning changing his pick from Cincy to Cleveland. He tried to edit it but was locked out. So his picks are as follows:

Cleveland Browns
    New York Jets
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Chicago Bears
    Tennessee Titans

Here is the original PM

Posted: Sep. 28 2008,11:40

Hi Smuttley,
    Just saw on nfln that Palmer is going to be the #3 QB today for Cincy.
    If it is not too late, I'd like to change to Cleveland as my pick.
    Support my home state boy playing QB for them.

Best Regards
    Lefty

My response:

I think you can still edit it on the forum

And the final response:

Posted: Sep. 28 2008,12:08

I tried just now and it says I do not have permission to edit the message

So I've allowed the change

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Games are all finished for today except the 8pm game which is into the game an hour right
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Hey man about 10 hours ago I also sent a pm to you changing all my games, I have that there dsylexia

So don't forget reverse all my picks please

Comment

Lefty had his change to me by 11:40 EST which is 1hour and twenty minutes before kickoffs.

His change is permissable and not up to questions

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Thanks Smuttley, you da man!!!
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 29 2008,01:53) I would guess every football fan this side of Uranus
              Stay away from my anus.

knew that Brett is now on the Jets...except you...
              Hell, I even thought the Jets were in New Jersey. Shows what I know.

Don't take it that serious huh?
              I'm just in this to beat Smuttley. I have no idea what's going on.

POL
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Wish I had seen that - Bad week....
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Smutt, if I could reverse my picks due to that medical condition

Geez, next Time I get the Ladyboys to pick

Comment

FIX FIX FIX!!!! I am throwing my red review flag Smutts!! This is the biggest fix since Ali "KO ed" Liston in Lewiston Maine!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-just kidding guys!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

We Know and Me too

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 30 2008,05:41) This is the biggest fix since Ali "KO ed" Liston in Lewiston Maine!!
                        That was a huge fix. Liston was afraid that Ali's
                        Muslim friends would do him in if he won. Just the 26th child of some poor share cropper, Sonny wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

After reading some Liston biographical articles, I honestly believe that if he were managed and trained by better people, he would have won the first fight.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                        X