X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Football is ALIVE AND WELL

Down 19-0 at the half and 19-7 at the end of 3 quaters and only 20 yards at Halftime...........

FINAL SCORE M 27-25

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rich Rodriguez ERA OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Was thinking about you Smutts while watching that game. Got a bit of help by the zebras at the end though!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
    blueballz aka brutus
    Be careful out there!

Comment

Who? Wat?

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 27 2008,19:27) Was thinking about you Smutts while watching that game.  Got a bit of help by the zebras at the end though!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
        blueballz aka brutus  
        Could have been makeups for their Fing up in the first half and the entire game last week in South Benders

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Glad you have found one homegrown team to root for Smuttley, e,g, Tigers and Lions,
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Go BLUE
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
            X