Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday night and we still have at least 12 contestants out there without their picks

bottom4aslb
    kimchee
    BlueBallz
    Dieter
    Ludlow
    PostOpLover
    PiggDogg
    Kevin4252
    ThaiBound
    Lefty
    SamplerDOC
    Mesmer

Lets go guys and gals

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Titans
      Vikings
      Jets
      Saints
      Broncos
      Cowboys 21-17
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I'm not feeling good about these picks, but here you go.

Cincinnati
        Indianapolis
        New York
        Washington
        Denver
        Dallas 30 Eagles 20
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Typhoon in Taipei, hence another day or four in BKK,

Pats

Bengals

Colts

Saints

Broncos

'Boys 33 Eagles 30
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Cincinnati
            Indianapolis
            New York Jets
            Washington Redskins
            Denver Broncos

Dallas Cowboys 35-21

Comment

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

New England

New Orleans

San Diego

Philly 28-21 in the

Comment

Cincinnati Bengals
                Minnesota Vikings
                New England Patriots
                Washington Redskins
                Denver Broncos

Dallas Cowboys 34 Philadelphia Eagles 16
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Tenn @ Cincy: Maybe Ocho Stinko can counsel Vince Young. Poor Vince, he gets some stick in his life and falls apart. Kerry Collins is a good back up but there is a reason he is a back up. The line has fallen from Cincy the fav by 3-now its down to 1 1/2.
                  PICK: TENN

Indy @ Minny: Are Peyton Manning and the Colys getting old?? Or was week 1 a fluke?? Dont know but Manning v Minnys QB J. Jackson.....
                  PICK: INDY

NE @ B-R-E-T-T-S: The Pats are still a good team no doubt and the Jets are still....um....the Jets. However, I am a Jets fan and have to pick with my heart. Line opened at Jets 3 point fav, now its only 1 1/2.
                  PICK: JETS

NO @ WASH: The Skins looked putrid the the G men. Sogie the Saints' over under this year was 8 1/2 wins. I almost bet on the Saints...
                  PICK: NO

SD @ DENVER: ARE the Broncs good or the Raiders super suck?? Line started with Denv as 2 1/2 point favs now its a pick em. I will go with the public on this one.
                  PICK: SD

MONDAY NIGHT BONER GAME:
                  Can BOTH teams lose. Cowgirls look good in the early going but that dont mean shit in about 4 months time.
                  DALLAS 31 PHILLY 17

PICKS:
                  TENN
                  INDY
                  JETS
                  NO
                  SD
                  HAVE A GREAT NFL DAY !!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Still have about 15 hours or so til kickoffs and we are still missing 3 including last weeks leader

Come on bottom, Kimchee, and ludlow!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

NO LB Help this week either

Tennessee
                      Indianapolis
                      New York Jets
                      New Orleans
                      Denver Broncos

Boner
                      Dallas Cowgirls 28-24
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

titans colts jets saints broncos cowboys 31-21

Comment

The game that was toughest for me to decide was Colts/Vikings. The Colts are missing their starting TE and Center and the game is in Minnesota. I think the Viks have one of, if not the best rushing attacks in the league and one of the top defenses. Of course the Colts still have Manning and great wide receivers, but Manning didn't play all preseason and their offense wasn't it's best last week.

I see most guys here picked the Colts. The Viks will probably screw me again. Seems like whenever I pick against them they win and whenever I pick them they lose.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I should have gotten some LB help, what a horrible week for picks

Unless Broncos tie it up
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Ouch! I got killed this week.
                              The Broncos were a mistake. I meant to pick San Diego.

Comment

Working...
                              X