• Show
Clear All

• Week 2 - The line...

For those that care... the line!
    Attached Files

cinci will cover that one.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I'm not sure what the line tells us, but at least now I know that all the games are tomorrow. I was wondering why I hadn't moved up in the standings yet.

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I like that RT. I love the fact we have this comp and dont want to sound as if am bitching but this s defintiely a better way to see who might be the better picker.

I know how stoopid us Yanks are, hell, I just have to go on various net forums.
        Here there are two ways to bet on games-there are many more but I wont bore you and the extra bets are some of the dumbest one can make. Books LOVE it when you bet PARLAYS and TEASERS.

1) You bet the spread. If you bet the underdog you get a head start i.e. The Giants are 8 1/2 point vaf v St. Loo. Ig you bet the G men they have to win but 9 or more, if you bet St. Loo they have to either win and lose by less than 9.

2) The Money line. Same game if you bet the Giants you risk $450 to win $100. If you bet St. Loo you bet $100 to win $350-easy. You might think-oh wow each week I will bet a couple of big favs and run to the bank LOL. Try it some time. It might take a little while but it will bite you in the ass.

3) Total refers to the total points scored in any game. You get juiced at 11/10 or -110 or stake $110 to win $100.

Is that clear?? So simple even an American can get it...

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND GO JETS!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
        X