X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Football Season

Well It€™s almost here Boys and Girls and those of you in between!!!!

No not just another NFL season but another Ladyboy Forum Football pick season!!!!!!

This will be year 5 of this annual event with the fair haired Dieter as the defending champ!!!!

Every year we have streamlined the rules a bit to make things a little more inviting to the participants and little more challenging as well. We have had 5 games to pick along with a €œbonerus€ game usually the Monday or Sunday night game where the closest to final score wins the 5 bonerus points.

For all the newcummers I will post 5 games that I usually base on the games that are considered the most competitive or closest from the weekly point spreads. You will then pick the winners straight up on winning and losing not from the point spreads (that I will provide from USA Today) and you will get one point for each correct pick and also have the opportunity to gain the 5 bonerus points from getting closest to the final score from the bonerus game be it the Monday or Sunday night game that is listed. So each week at least one contestant is afforded the opportunity to win 10 points.

The contest begins on Week number One and continues thru the season and into the playoffs culminating at the Super Bowl. The Bear will decide where and how the prizes will be distributed but in the past we have had a regular season champion, playoff champion, a Super Bowl champion and an Overall ATS Champion that has the most cumulated points from the regular season, the playoffs and of course Super Bowl XLIII.

Unless there are some objections from past participants or better suggestions from past or future participants then that will probably be the format for this season€™s contest.

For those who really think football is a sport where the ball has black and white octagons or checkers on it and is played on a way too large field for 90 minutes or more per half. I am going to provide a pre-season preview that will include last year€™s standings and the pre season picks from Street and Smith, The Sporting News, Sports Illustrated and USA Today as soon as they are posted.

We had at its peak about 15 participants last year and I would love to see as many as 30 this year. Let€™s have as much fun as we can with this year!!!

Please provide any suggestions in this thread please

More to cum

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Oh my God... I've got as big fucking stiffy now!

Comment

Just a reminder about the rules for prizes...

Anyone can play any time and any week... but the prizes and cash are ONLY awarded to those who play every week and post their pics under the same username each week.

As there are cash prizes for last place it's not fair for someone who hasn't played every week to be eligible to win!

Boy, I can't wait!

Comment

Another fregg'n Football season and a chance to see my Cleveland Browns cause me to lose my;
        Stogie Asia Hat.

Think I just need to sew my own.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

OMG...Rules and Fine Print
          Bring it on ....Football
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I think that the cash prizes should be awarded at the end of the regular season.

Whoever is 1st, second, last and next to last by the end of week 17 will get the cash prizes.

We will still have prizes for the post season and we'll hopefully have another European crowned king of the NFL football competition, though!

Comment

I hate all these rules and regs also MM but I *am* getting involved this year!!

wait, isn't it too HOT out to be talking football already?

today, 85 and beach weather......september 7th, 65 and football weather
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I agree with you SB, prizes after regular season. Btw the LB in room agreed too, not sure she knows what football is tho

Hell she just started a fire in my microwave and blamed it all on the microwave, not the metal top for her thai food....

Comment

First Game on the 3rd of this month.

Colts over the Skins by 10 points
                  Just warming up mates

Comment

Whoohoo! When does the season start? I think I missed 2 or 3 weeks last time, and then several more over the course of the season. And didn't I still kick Smuttley's butt?

Thanks for the memories.

POL
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

He's NOT dead!

Comment

OK Boys and Girls!! and Post op Lovers!!!

It has been suggested that the bonerus points for the Monday or Sunday Night game be reduced from ;ast years 5 points to 3 points. I'll need to take a straw poll on that one.

Also the method of choosing games based on the closest games by the point spread has been my methodology the past 3 or 4 years.....does that need to be tweaked? With the flucuation of the power in the League it is hard to pick these games more then a week or two in advance and I've always found this the easiest route to go. I mean at week 8 last year who would have picked the Eli led Giants to win the Super Bowl? Hell they barely beat the freaking Lions!!!!!

So any input is well appreciated and will be given all consideration.

I agree that the cash prizes should be awarded strictly for the regular season...it is by far more difficult to win and someone can't sneak in and steal away the championship.

We'll continue the competition thru the playoffs for those who want to participate but unless the stogmeister decides otherwise it will be mostly for shits and grins

Lets keep this thread open for suggestions and anyone who wants to provide opinions on the season predicitions etc.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Thoughts on your update:

Boner Points of 3 per week is a Good Idea.  With 5 games weekly at 1 point each, I like boner points being 3 each week, seems to have a good blend of skill and luck then weekly.

Method for the way you pick I like it as you have been doing it with the closet point spreads each week.  All that adds to the fun and excitement and requires skill and luck.

Prizes for the regular season only is a good idea.  Perhaps some other thing for playoffs like a t-shirt, hat or month access for top 3 for the kicks and grins.

Hope that was easy enough to read, thanks again Smutt

Comment

Fucking Smuttley, every year football season he just has to change his avatar to the Wolverines.

So whats it feel like to be a Wolverine stuck living in my Old stomping grounds ? Boy, if your freinds knew about you living in your arch enemies backyard. Ha,,,Ha,,, SUCK'A.
                            Silver & Crimson baby.
                            Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Browns !
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Mr Smuttle all I can say is your aviator here is PERFECTION, As a 1982 graduate I need to say GO BLUE !

Comment

Working...
                              X