Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.nfl.com/gamepass

CLICK HERE
    if you live outside the US, Canada and Mexico...

I just signed up for this...

The broadband connection worked fine in the tests and I'll be watching every game I can during the regular season now.

$240 gets you every game of the season! That's a pretty sweet deal.

The 'HD' quality is amazing and on a 24 inch computer screen lying on my fat lazy ass in bed I imagine I'll be pretty unproductive on Sundays for the next few months!

Are you ready for some football?

I know I am!  

That's like 2.5 annual subscriptions to ATS. What are you thinking?!

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

This sure beats slingbox, but it's pricier. My friend had the DirectTV version of this last year, worked in USA as well.  The nfl.com gamepass' week-by-week option is a good option for someone who is in USA most of the season, and it just traveling overseas for a few weeks.  I wonder if it takes a USA credit card?  I'll find out in 2 weeks I guess, I'll be in LOS.

Watching the games the next day is a good option.  Even if you are in USA!  I wonder if there is a way to fool nfl.com into thinking your computer is overseas?  I am in north america now, and when I visit the site, it detects that I am local and not overseas.
      Attached Files

Comment

Excellent picture during the Giants/Redskins game... even on the wifi in the hotel room.

Money well spent.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Stogie I will be over for coffee and danish every Monday and Tuesday morning!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Yahoo has one too, only available internationally. It may be cheaper, though I can't really find out the costs since they know when one is trying to access from a restricted area.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Hi Lefty. You are right. Yahoo is cheaper but you have to join Yahoo and they are crap.

Also all the games on NFL are archived for the whole season so I can watch them all any time!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X