Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Right less then 48 hours until kickoff which 1 PM Eastern Standard Time Sunday September 7th and we have a new record of 19 entrants yet there are a few notables missing!!!!!

Lefty get your ass in here!!!!

SamplerDoc quit taking dips in the "Pond" and questioning the freaking rules and put in your picks!!!!!

Alan1Chiefless!!! Support your right wing nominee who LOVES the pigskin (not to mention porkbarrell politics ) and make some picks

Dieter you are the reigning champeen and we need you in here so we can kick yyour ass this year!!!!

Eeveryone else lets get involved!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

We are down to 15 hours or so til kickoff!!!!!

Still plenty of time for more contestants............$250.00 and more in prizes!!!!

Dieter adn Doc get your asses in here or you're going to fall behind!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Thanks Smut...on the way
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
        X