X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squat to Pee?

This poll is for all you swing cocks out there.
    I always squat to pee but NEVER in Public restrooms.
    I don't care how Cold the toilet seat is, I'm a Squatter.
    No, I never squat to pee.
    0%
    Yes, I do squat to pee.
    0%
    I squat, but never in public restrooms.
    0%
    Sometimes I do.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

I almost always stand to pee. Incidentally, I prefer a stall to a urinal. Urinals just never seemed right to me.

Comment

I have no other choice. I tried standing a few times and forming the lips into a sort of spout and it made more of a mess thsan one could imagine. Everyn now and then I practice it in the shower.................to many mixed results to be relied on not to get yourself wet. Squatting it is for us types.

Comment

never squat, unless im layen a duce hehe

Comment

(kathylc @ Jan. 16 2009,23:26) I tried standing a few times and forming the lips into a sort of spout and it made more of a mess thsan one could imagine.  
          I was dating a girl in Fort Myers FLorida back in 1985. Her Mother was a Fucking total party Animal. (bar fly)

It was about 1am, we were all Drunk and ready to call it a night. My girlfriends Mom was shit faced and CLaimed to be able to Piss Up a rope. I Laughed my ass off and said ; " Bullshit. "

This Old Hag fucking Dropped her pants, Pinched her pussy Lips together and Proceded to Piss upwards and I swear to God She hit the ceiling of her Lil' apartment.

I am not kidding, She pissed upwards of 8' to 9' feet in the air.
          She even mentioned something about shooting eggs out of her pussy Like a Canon afterwards.

Her daughter was so Embarrased she broke up with me the Next day.

I never saw her again.

Comment

Only if I'm also taking a dump.

Comment

The question should be... how many times have you sat on the lavvy trying to pee with a hard on! Now THAT'S a messy business!

Comment

I always stand to pee. Incidentally, I prefer a stall to a urinal, Thats cos I usually follow my piss with a good snort of Coke
                It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Mirimark you win the prize for most insane stupid poll of the year.  I would never post in a thread such as this or answer this crud ever

So I did select choice one  
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Actually I consider this post allright, I used to stand but maybe it's an age thing, I find it more relaxing to squat, though at work I will use the stand ups, and of course there is a private moment issue too......squating is personally satisfying and a way of dumping personal and necessary crap..........you can't beat a good old shite.....
                    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 16 2009,17:36) The question should be... how many times have you sat on the lavvy trying to pee with a hard on! Now THAT'S a messy business!  
                      too many times to count
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jan. 17 2009,13:25)
                        (Stogie @ Jan. 16 2009,17:36) The question should be... how many times have you sat on the lavvy trying to pee with a hard on! Now THAT'S a messy business!
                        too many times to count
                        Might help if you're thinking about grandmas, screaming cats and green vomit... or a fellow BM watching you! Then again, I'm ignoring a certain subset of BMs here... hee

All these thoughts about you boys peeing...

Wait, I'm a good girl...*prays hard
                        Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

(alram @ Jan. 17 2009,20:29) Wait, I'm a good girl...*prays hard
                          Does that mean you pray while you're hard?

Comment

Hey...... my god you faster do your St as I pee....
                            Of course I only stay when I peeeeeeeeeeeeee....don't like my glans touch the ceramic...  

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jan. 17 2009,04:50) Mirimark you win the prize for most insane stupid poll of the year.
                              I find this comment very Puzzling.
                              I honestly don't find anything peculiar about it.

But then again, I don't find anything peculiar about pretty asian boys wearing Eye Liner & Lip Stick with a big hard on either. Hmmmmm, seems normal to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X