Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick Cheney is conspiring to keep me from LOS!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Cheney is conspiring to keep me from LOS!

Well, Dick Chaney wasn't actually implicated in any of this, but I think it's obvious that since he has too much time on his hands, he must be somehow behind the nefarious doings that almost caused me to cancel my LONG AWAITED first trip to LOS.

First, with only 15 days on the countdown counter, my home was burglarized. They stole a 50" HD Plasma set, iMac computer, noise cancelling headphones, and other high-end electronics - nearly $15k total. Among the things missing was my passport, and I freaked out. I started tearing things apart, and found it tossed aside in a corner. PHEW! Insurance has already covered most of my loss, so all is well (and I have a home security system installed now).

Then, on Sunday night (T minus 9 days and counting) I developed an infected hangnail. I don't know if you're like me, but hangnails are not something I'd go to the doctor about. But this one was different - it got itchy, then it got puffy. By sunday night my entire finger was red and swollen like a sausage. I thought about "popping" it and dumping in some hydrogen peroxide, then thought better of it with such a short window before my trip to the tropics. At the emergency room they lanced it (cut it open) and gave me opiats for pain and antibiotics for the infection. The next morning it was worse so my normal doctor did the same thing again. By Monday night it was worse yet, the skin was so black it looked like I had frostbite! This time at the ER they lanced it and then poked a piece of rubber surgical tubing through the two openings in order to keep the wound open to drain. They also prescribed a second stronger antibiotic.

As of Friday, the swelling is nearly gone, the tube removed, and the finger looks scary but is on the mend. Doctor gave me an extra 2 weeks prescription of antibiotics to take while in LOS "just in case" and I should be ok as long as I keep the wound clean and wrapped.

Whew.... I was really worried there for a while. Seemed like the universe was against me.

See you in LOS on Thursday!!!!!!!!
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

I hope the swelling goes down before you get to LOS. If not the LB's will charge you extra to stick that finger somewhere special! Go have fun now and if yourealy need medical attention in BKK get to Baumrungrad Hospital near Soi 1.
    Attached Files

Comment

Dick Chaney would have been a good president
      Butterfly number 1

Comment

I thought he was president...

Well, at least he thought he was...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Dick Chaney was president and he was a disaster. George Bush was only a heartbeat away from being president.

No, seriously, I logged back in to tell you all to relax, it's finally happened - I'm taking down my countdown counter! I expect the celebrating will now begin, but please no rioting in the streets. I know how much some of you have been annoyed with it, so now you have to find something new to bitch and whine about.

Comment

Somebody should have lanced the White House and gotten rid of Idiot #1 and Idiot #2. S

Want to know something that always worried me.....if something ever had happened to Bush. Chaney would have been the Commander in Chief!!!! Now wouldn't you feel secure and safe with that idiot as President?

Nhscotsman

Comment

The train crash begins on Tuesday, eh? I'll be there to see it!

Comment

Oh yea of little faith... I've learned enough from actually reading your posts and input to be a Jedi Knight of Ladyboys!! Yes, the adventure begins on Tuesday here in the USA. I'll be in Bangkok by Thursday afternoon, so look out... I'm certain I'll make all the usual rookie mistakes, despite my advanced degree earned here on Ladyboy Forums.

Plan at this point is to get to BKK and check in at the Majestic Grande, then on to Phuket on Sunday morning. In between those two things, I have no frickin' idea what will happen as I realize that any plans made now will be subject to immediate change, so why even plan? I hope to spend my 48th birthday on Friday at Guess, but then again... c'est la vie!

Comment

Good luck and don't forget anything because we'll be heckling you for a trip report!

The trip reports made by first timers are the best reads in my book. So much fun to try and recapture those virgin moments!

I'll be away home to the UK by the time you get to Bangkok but hopefully will catch up with you before you leave...

Have a great trip and if you make lots of rookie mistakes don't forget - we want to hear about them!

Cheers  

Stogie

Comment

will do

Comment

Hey deep,
                      It would help if you stopped sticking your finger up your ass in the first place But seriously when you think of it, you would have got burgled just as much wile you where in Thailand. So would you give a fuck then, if you got news that your place was burgled wile you where in LOS?

COURSE NOT SO CHEER UP AND DON'T LET IT SPOIL YOUR HOLIDAY!

Have a really good time

Comment

Dude, someone doesn't want you in LOS!

But it's not me, so have a great trip!

Comment

Working...
                        X