X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Girls One Cup

Seems either everyone's favorite or most hated video Two Girls One Cup is becoming rather hard to find on the net though there's loads of reaction videos out there.

For those who wish to revisit that old chestnut here's a link where u can see the original.

Might ruin your appetite.

2 Girls 1 Cup

Just get a page not found thanks anyway
    It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Here is the link and it does work:- http://www.slutload.com/watch/wMfFtN...girls1cup.html

Strangest advertisement for icecream I've ever seen.      

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Nice one RR that links to the right of the clip the "fuck sexy girls in your town" does it show your home town on the page?
        It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

OH, please give it a rest

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jan. 25 2009,18:42) Here is the link and it does work:-   http://www.slutload.com/watch/wMfFtN...girls1cup.html

RR.

Jesus, and I thought I was a Sick'O but this Video makes me Look like a preSchooler.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jan. 25 2009,18:42) Here is the link and it does work:-   http://www.slutload.com/watch/wMfFtN...girls1cup.html

RR.
              that  is the most discusting thing i've ever seen in my Life.
              her shit wasnt even firm.  She must drink budwiesier the Yanky Whore.

These girls look Like a Job for Gizmo. I know he eats shit.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mister_smith @ Jan. 25 2009,12:53) does it show your home town on the page?
                Your IP address is picked up by the website - I can see yours on posts as I have moderators rights.
                The website then shows the pictures and puts the name of the city that comes up as registered to that IP.

Here in Thailand I get pictures of white girls with 'sexy from Bangkok' under them!

Back in the UK I would get 'sexy from Milton Keynes' as that is the registered office of my IP in the UK - I live about 200 miles from Milton Keynes.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

These girls look Like a Job for Gizmo. I know he eats shit.

Comment

I've always wondered if these shock videos were real or not... I'm not that invested in them that I've ever stuck around long enough to find out!

Comment

One of Pink Floyd's (?) tracks, has a reference to:
                      "You can't have any chocolate pudding, if you don't eat your meat."  

With the above, and the video in mind,
                      count me out, regarding the chocolate pudding.
                      "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                      I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Working...
                      X