Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladyboys+photos+Wat == NO NO

From BK Magazine

In Petchaburi, a freelance photographer is caught photographing lady boys in a temple. The head abbot, Prakru Mongkon Worayan, is busy setting up Wat Yai Suwanna Ramawihan for upcoming festivities when he notices Chris Wroblewski, a British photographer, taking pictures of a group of nine transgenders dressed in skimpy Japanese costumes as they pose next to a holy site and monk residences. Alarmed, the abbot and a group of locals report the incident to the police. They force the photographer to delete all the pictures from his camera, but do not charge Wroblewski or the models with any crime

ok, which one of you is Chris ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

The Abbot must have only had a problem with the dresses because we've
    took hundreds of fotos in many Wats and never had a problem yet..
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

It's so simple to undelete the pics...

Comment

There is a program on channel 7 at this moment 11pm BKK time about ladyboy monks in Chiang Mai.

So if anyone has fantasies about nuns? and ladyboys this could be the answer to your dreams!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Wat problem?
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

The guy sounds Polish to me...
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

They made him delete the photos..... I bet they didn't know he was using a Shoot n' Sync 2GB WiFi SD Card.

http://www.compusa.com/applica....61-5106

I got a get one of these!!

Comment

Working...
              X