Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a fave news/weather ANCHOR?

Do any of you boys Tune into a particular News Network because they have your Favorite FLag Pole Riser ?
    O.k. , O.k. you girls too whom cant wave a FLag Pole.

Do you to also tune into a particular News Network beause there is an Anchor that makes your ; Oven Bake Hot for a Salami ? Or Hot Muffins. (what ever FLips your Boat.)

I do.
    Carmine at MSNBC. Love her.
    I think the Fox Newtork has the hottest honies but I also think CNN Network has more Substance. (fuck Larry King) Not him !

Here is a Link to some of ; Carmines MSNBC broadcasts.

I wonder if they'll arrest me if I start sending her Letters?

http://video.msn.com/video.a....carmine
    Yes,  I do.
    0%
    No,   I do not.
    0%
    Indifferent,  I just want the News.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

I had a more direct Link to her Videos. I'll rePost it once i fined it.

Comment

dunno mate cant get to the link,but seems to me youve got far better talent over there than we have in the UK ,all we get is gross fat scottish women like Lorraine kelly or Jeremy paxman, or fuckin Ginger spice.......id fuck none of em up the ass, on the other hand, i gather youve now got the gross fat dark one over there now .........goes by the name of Mel B fat spice................if she read the news i still woudnt fuck her up the ass with yours
      robbo

Comment

... News Network because they have your Favorite FLag Pole Riser ?
        Around 1990, Deborah Norville had that quality, for me. She was "very easy on my eyes", when I woke up, for another day of soldiering.

In real life, the people who have photomodel looks, are not the ones I trust the most.
        So if a newscaster looks "too yummy", then I would rather have her in my bed, rather than having her on the tube, and being sceptical to her.

Now if Stringfellows/La Bamba/Ezy/Guess
        had newscasters on their staff, I would switch to that network.
        And with these yummy newscasters, I might actually start believing everything a newscaster says!
        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

If someone is just reading a teleprompter I prefer a pleasing personality and that generally means a young somewhat flirtatious woman.

I especially liked Jillian Barberri's weather reports on FOX Football pregame show cause there were lots of double entendres and she delivered well.

If it involves interviewing then I want someone of substance who can ask intelligent followups.

Comment

Doesnt matter to me!! I DO have to say that Megan Kelly on Fox News is about the hottest hottie on TV!!! WOWZA!!! Those legs!!! Drool drool!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Since 1999 there has been Naked News - featuring females, and, for a time there was a version featuring men, catering to the Gay Community - Unfortunately, there has not been a Ladyboy version catering to our market.

Initially, Naked News was free over the internet, but it is now a fee paying chanel

Direct Link to Naked News Site
              Attached Files

Comment

Finding Naked News
                Attached Files

Comment

The above is probably worthy of a seperate thread.

Consider this thread hijacked, as of the previous  two posts.  

(The "naked news" does maybe not have much appeal to  well travelled mongers, 'cuz they easily get to see "the goods", however they want, whenever they want.
                  In a small town in Europe, U.S., every bit of titilation might make a difference.

Another aspect, if caught, there is an easy explanation:
                  "I must have switched to the wrong news channel ... ")
                  "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                  I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

here is the Link I was originally wanting to post.

Not my favorite news anchor, but i will set the remote control down to watch her .
                    Love this girl because she is both;  Brainy & Pretty.  Now if she Likes sports she'd be the perfect girl.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/24893287

Here is another one of my favorites;
                    Patty Ann Brown.

http://www.pattiannbrowne.com/

Comment

http://pattiannbrowne.com/_wsn/page4.html
                      Attached Files

Comment

too bad you have to make a donation to see this Beauty.

http://www.gogomag.com/talkingheads/...i_Bakhtiar.php

Comment

i love anderson cooper and christiane amanpour.
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Kristie Lu Stout on CNN Asia.....yum!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Julie Banderas on FOX. I would bury my face between her legs until I suffocated.

Patti Ann Brown is also another great looking chic as well as Megan whats her name. I still like the chick that left the morning show on Fox and now does CNN. My panties are getting wet just thinking about those few.

Comment

Working...
                              X