Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliver Reed was a "Thesbian"

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Feb. 10 2009,10:58) I'm afraid if I drink in bed.....I'll spill my    
      if i found this to be a problem then use of a straw can be helpfull,failing this im sure there are some hotels who will happily supply and set up a medical drip feed type supply system,this can do away with the need to get out of bed and crawl to the minibar causing the loss of alcohol and ass plowing minutes.

i think mayby reputable establishments like the NANA HOTEL may well be more than happy to supply such service if they dont allready,its worth enquiring,next time i take my LB and goat in for a cosy evening i shall do just that
      robbo

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 09 2009,17:14) I wonder how this study would compare if they did the same thing with females...
        Oh, actually very well! My ex-g/f after drinking was always finding me more handzum
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 10 2009,00:05)
          I certainly do. Your bf is quite a lucky fellow indeed.
          Were talking about beer and sex here, arguably the two most important things in a mans life, and you prefer to talk about another fellow?!?
          Hahaha! Just kidding, Lefty.
          Thanks, I try to remind him.

S
          I guess I am different than most men here. Beer means very little in my life. It is ok, but I can really just take it or leave it.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Oh, actually very well! My ex-g/f after drinking was always finding me more handzum  
              And conversely, does that mean youre finding her prettier as well when youre drunk?  

I guess I am different than most men here. Beer means very little in my life. It is ok, but I can really just take it or leave it.
              Thats alright Lefty, Ive always known you were a girl...  

S
              Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Hmm..She was already pretty enough for me , no need for beer goggles
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                X