X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(fionasexyangel @ Feb. 11 2009,00:51)
    (Onebadindan @ Feb. 10 2009,11:05) I will be turning  40 this year (no wisecracks stogie) But I dont look or feel I like 40.
    How is it a man look and feel when he's 40?
    Well, the looks... you tell us, but as far as feeling..i hate getting old when your body start failing you. I can´t stand not bein able to be as active as in my youth. I need glasses, music is too loud in clubs,knees are aching , hair grows out of ears and nose

I wish i was young and hansum as drift spunk who gets laid for free even
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

young love, it never dies
      young lips tell such beautiful lies
      tell me...that you love me true
      i'll drink tonight from the fountain of youth

why does the lyrics from this song make me think about p4p. specially old farang/young thai. what kind of a world have i stepped into?

Comment

I'll never be able to compete with young guys in their twenties who have loads of energy. enthusiasm, money and looks...

Actually, I couldn't when I was in my twenties and I definitely can't now!

Sure, my pride or ego takes a hit these days when someone is obviously the center of attention and I can't even use money to persuade her that I'm not a bad second best! But I've been pretty lucky thus far and have had more than my fair share of dolls so I never complain.

Comment

i may be an old fuck but i'm a good fuck.
          except when i'm bad.
          and if i miss being seen as a hansum man, i just go back to the LOS.
          the only time i ever felt "old" there was walking into a bkk disco with the typically younger crowd from guess and hearing the leader of our pack tell the doorman 'the old guy is with us'.

Comment

I'm 63 and although I am in reasonable shape, and although in my head I am 35, age does affect one's self-confidence in relationships. I know full well that a girl in her 20s or 30s will generally prefer going out with a guy of her own age - no matter how nice, kind and thoughtful I am.

However, over the past year, I have been going out with a TS in her early 30s. It started on an internet chat room, then we went out "as friends" and things developed. She's told me that previously she'd never have considered having a relationship with someone my age. But over time (which is maybe something that men in their 20s and 30s don't invest as they should) she's come to ignore the age difference, or rather to appreciate its advantages.

We were recently in a wine bar and when I went off to have a pee, I came back to find a couple of Stauesque's "younger guy[s], well let's make [them] considerably younger, looking smug and irritatingly available" chatting her up. I was definitely able to "just shrug it off knowing there is power in wisdom", although if we had been on our first date I might have felt differently.

For the moment, I am assuming our relationship will last. However, if we do split up, the fact that I have had a love affair with a much younger woman won't make me more self-confident in the future. I am still 63, and a younger guy will always have a considerable head start. But rxpharm says, "that's life, and there are other things more important to be concerned about".

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 12 2009,03:47) Sure, my pride or ego takes a hit these days when someone is obviously the center of attention and I can't even use money to persuade her that I'm not a bad second best! But I've been pretty lucky thus far and have had more than my fair share of dolls so I never complain.  
              I think the frustrating things is that as we get older our appearance changes..hairline, complexion, skin elasticity, waistline, erroneous hair...but the mind stays the same.
              So we're interacting with girls almost half our age and they see us as old, even if we feel the same way we did when we were 30.

I occasionally get the pride twinge, but remind myself that there is plenty around for the smooth sophisticated sharp dressed man ( )..

I can't complain either, and anyway I don't feel the need to keep score anymore  
              Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

Extract from: Forum: News, Views and LADYBOYS!
                Topic: Long term '1 on 1' with the ideal ladyboy?
                started by: stogie bear
                Posted by thegame925 on Nov. 12 2007

I am really past the age when I should have retired, but I need the money to maintain my lifestyle and provide for the future.

However, I do believe that it is possible to meet a TS/LB and have a relationship, provided that the two of you are in the same city €“ it will not work at thousands of miles distance. (I, like most experienced aficionados, can tell you hundreds of stories of how the internet has sustained the market for €œmother€™s operation€; new oxen; eye surgery on little brothers, etc., etc.)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦

€¦€¦€¦.My preference is that I would like to meet a young, bright, intelligent, attractive, pre-op TS who was confident in her femininity and persona - a person who would enjoy being "spoiled and educated" by an older man - who could become interested in art, music (of all types), travel, food, wine, movies, - who, in time and given compatibility, would enjoy travel, etc.

If my preference was for Amazonian blonde GGs, I could go to Eastern Europe and find a young beauty €“ Would that relationship be any more €œnatural€? My predilection happens to be for Asian pre-op LBs (and I am a top €“ not versatile at all).

I fully recognise that whether my partner is a GG or an LB, that partner will not be with me for my aged body, my looks, or anything other than the lifestyle I can provide.

I know I am not "Brad Pitt", but, from past experience, I know that there are things that a young person can get from an older person and vice-versa that makes both sides feel that they have made a fair bargain.

We all need to fully appreciate that there is a cost implication in any relationship.

If anyone thinks relationships don€™t carry a financial cost, then they are not living on this (or any other) planet€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦

€¦€¦€¦€¦In my twenties and thirties I could not understand p4p. All I knew is that I felt I could have any woman I wanted whenever I walked into any room, anywhere.

At my age I walk into a room and although I might physically take up space, I might as well be invisible.

I am no longer a physically attractive proposition to anyone of any sex (other than widows and divorcees of certain age) unless I start picking my teeth with an Amex Centurion Black Card, and even then I might have difficulty without a €œfollow-spotlight€ shining on the card!

I am yesterday€™s man and the only action likely to come my way of the type to which I am attracted, is, initially, on a p4p basis.

I do hope that once we have passed that initial encounter, my charm, prowess and a lifetime of experiences might strike a chord which might lead to something more€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.
                Attached Files

Comment

In the immortal words of Ms Dolly Parton:

If you€™ve got the money and the nerve, if you see something sagging, bagging and dragging, go get it sucked, plucked and tucked.

Photos: Dolly Parton: A Gay Icon
                  Attached Files

Comment

(thegame925 @ Feb. 21 2009,21:29) I do hope that once we have passed that initial encounter, my charm, prowess and a lifetime of experiences might strike a chord which might lead to something more€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.
                    [/quote]
                    That sums it up very nicely
                    Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

Working...
                    X