X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy lover BLOGS! Want one?

I liked the idea of Mirimarks BLOG in the VIP section so much that I'm going to start my own in a day or so... I'll update it with stuff that I find interesting but which doesn't really merit it's own new thread.

Is there anyone else out there in Ladyboy Lover Land interested in doing this?

If there are a bunch of us out there who would like to start their own thread and add their own personal bollocks to it then I may create a new section just for us...

The new section would be where all the blogs will be kept and no-one else could start a thread there, although anyone will be able to add comments to the bloggers threads.

If there are a few who can update at least once a week then I reckon we could have our own answer to the columnists section of a newspaper, or something similar!

If you have any thoughts on this idea or ways to make it work better then please post them.

Even my dull life has it's interesting bits sometimes... and for many people the idea of our favourite posters having their own corner to wax lyrical on may work out...

So - waddya think?

and this would differ from the "Fishbox" how??

Comment

I think it might be a good place for guys who either live here or spend months here
      and who don't write trip reports but who still might have a story to tell or an adventure
      to report or a photo or two to post or just a thought or two on the scene or whatever...

I think it could be a good thing....
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

thanks but I already have snickman
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Please remember that Mirimark is not your your average BM, in fact he is quite eccentric & I say that in the nicest possible way.

However the idea of a spot to post an occasional editorial unrelated to anything specific on the forum but may be of interest to like minded people does appeal to me.

Does it matter how trivial it is? I have only ever read blogs that are on a specific subject, I can't imagine anyone being remotely interested in what I had for breakfast or similar inane matters.

Will there be any guidelines or is it a case that the only rule is that there are no rules?

I will follow the development of this idea as an interested party with a view to contributing. Just what though I have no fookin' idea...
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Snick @ Feb. 12 2009,08:02) thanks but I already have snickman
            Maybe - but nobody reads that!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Torurot @ Feb. 12 2009,13:53) and this would differ from the "Fishbox" how??
              Good question!

For one thing it will cut down on the amount of new posts being started that not everyone wants to read.

It's also a 'spleen venter' for regulars who may not want to start a new thread every time they have an idea or thought.

I'll start one in the next day or so and then you can see what I mean!

If it takes off then that's great - if it doesn't then we've lost nothing!

Also - I have an idea for the first audio 'Podcast' so stay tuned for that!

Comment

StogieBear,
                Can you reply to these blogs or can you just nag on and on without
                being bogged down in replies??
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I like the idea, mind you i didn't understand what a "blog" was until i looked it up.

But i think it would be great if you start it in the VIP section, as then only regular BM's will see it.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 12 2009,17:31) Can you reply to these blogs or can you just nag on and on without being bogged down in replies?
                    What do you think? I like the idea of people being able to add their own comments...

I also like the idea of Blogger s having 100% editorial control over their posts too... (so they can delete the replies they don't like!)

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Feb. 12 2009,17:51) But i think it would be great if you start it in the VIP section, as then only regular BM's will see it...
                      Yes... I like that idea. Eventually we could have a separate section which only VIP members could see... or not...

Still working on the framework for this so I could use all the ideas that anyone has to offer...

Comment

This is an interesting idea with some plus and minus factors. I 'm going to have a drink or two and write it all down. I just can't decide now, seriously.
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

That Sampler Doc blog will be riveting. Can't wait!

Comment

He might surprise you, the SamplerDoc Blog may just be a classic.

How do we know what lives each of us live away from the forum? At least give him a go,

it may be you who thanks him for posting...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I agree... It's surprising the minutiae that we find interesting about other people... and what they think and get up to.

I hope we can get about 15 people all with a BLOG thread going on that they add to from time to time...

Comment

Working...
                              X