X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your VALENTINE day: How did it go?

Olay couldn't sleep last night... She had been waiting for me to go to sleep so she could pull out my card and my present and leave it on the chair for when I woke up the next day...

Of course I didn't know this and begin working through the night as usual...

On a whim I searched for printable Valentine cards on the web and filled out the boxes and printed it off. I interrupted her mobile phone gaming and gave her the cheesy folded up piece of A4.

Well, she couldn't wait any longer! She scuttled off to her corner of the wardrobe and pulled out my card and... gulp... present! (All expensively wrapped up, too!)

The present was 10 packets of 'Cadbury's Chocolettes' all wrapped up in a big box.

All seemingly normal and innocent until you realize that she must have planned this with some thought... Before I got back from the UK she had gone all the way to Foodland to buy up all the stock they had KNOWING that a few days later I'd be wheeling up and down the aisles looking to replenish my stock.

Sure enough a couple of days ago we were eating and shopping at Foodland and to my enormous frustration they had NONE of the choccy treats that I like.

Straight as an arrow (whilst I was complaining about it) she was offering all sorts of substitutes knowing full well that I'd hate all of them and all the time harboring the secret that she'd tucked away the entire hoard in her secret corner of our room...

Anyway - that was my tale of Valentines Day for 2009... and it's only eight in the morning!

Maybe the best is yet to cum...

Happy Valentines day to everyone from me and Olay...
    Attached Files

Too early to tell but I've a feeling it's going to be a memorable one, one way or the other

Please thank your gf for nicking all the chocolate. I thought it was a product recall
    Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 14 2009,07:24) Anyway - that was my tale of Valentines Day for 2009... and it's only eight in the morning!
      Happy bloody Valentines Day ya lucky bastard...    
      I hope ya don't get sick from eating too much chocolate...    
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I got a call from Am wishing me a Happy Valentine   apparently it was a good night at La Bamba  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

There's nothing like a partner who knows what you like, and who gets a real kick out of being able to make it happen when it matters...

Natalie just gave me return tickets to Thailand for a whole month... Despite not being able to come herself...

To me, that's just part of why I love her too much

Comment

Give us a chance to get out of bed first
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

or get some sleep and wake up on feb 14 its 9:30 in LA now
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
              Albert Einstein

Comment

going for a all you can eat chinese buffet for 5 quid who said romance was dead?

Comment

What's the name of the Bar allstar ?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Feb. 14 2009,06:16) going for a all you can eat chinese buffet for 5 quid who said romance was dead?
                    I believe you can get in at City for a fiver too
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 14 2009,15:38) I believe you can get in at City for a fiver too...
                      Pesos, right?

Comment

Seems they don't take baht anymore..

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lucky bastards in LOS
                          Attached Files

Comment

Happy Valentines Everybody....

i had a lovely dinner with my mom and sisters.
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Had a quite one so far. My lb didn't know it was vaelntines till I wished her happy valentines with a kiss. she then remembered I bought her gift last year, so the expectation was for the same. She seems a little dissappointed that we are only going to dinner and I'm the gift.

Maybe pick up a flower on the way home.

Comment

Working...
                              X