Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

david cameron(lord snooty) will be no better

Comment

(allstar88 @ Feb. 16 2009,17:25) david cameron(lord snooty) will be no better
      Well he cant be any worse, can he?
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

nope,i cant see how a labour government can get re elected........however given that our system of election and government is not representative of peoples choice then they may well get in again.this country will be then on a no about turn road to total ruin financially and socially,be under no illusion this has increasingly become a harder place to live than 20 years ago.but perspective must reign and its still a better place to live than many countries.
        personally i do believe that a change is a must.
        even if you dont want cameron and admit to brown/blair ruining our country, are you content to just do nothing and submit to no change.myself i believe that no one person or body should hold power/top office for more than 3 /4 years max .that goes for politicians ,ceo,senior managers controllers.
        control should be shared and delegated regularly and be representative of the subjects of that control.
        absloute capitalism is showing itself to be doomed to cycles of conflict ,affluence then bust and failure.
        someone new coming into a position has new ideas new energy new perspective,and can benifit from keeping the good work his predecesser if any.
        dissagree with me if you want but we need new,the states have a new outlook in obama.
        robbo

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 17 2009,01:33)
          (allstar88 @ Feb. 16 2009,17:25) david cameron(lord snooty) will be no better
          Well he cant be any worse, can he?  
          yes

Comment

this guy gets my vote    http://www.youtube.com/v/lWLeWqPOFpU&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/lWLeWqPOFpU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">

Comment

Working...
            X