Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thai report of suicide at the airport...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai report of suicide at the airport...

24 year old Irish man commits suicide at the airport€¦€¦€¦. By the shirt he was wearing he was from Dublin€¦€¦€¦€¦.. RIP. Looks like he came for a month and run out of money after two weeks

Links;
    http://news.mthai.com/news-clips/11491.html

is there a english copy of this ?

Comment

poor bastard,ive felt real shit having to leave after 4 weeks and go back to shite uk as im sure we all have , but nowhere bad enough to do this,the guy must have had other bad probs, its a sad affair.
      robbo

Comment

To say the least.. I reckon he'd thought about doing it for a long time... Hope he had some fun before he pulled the pin...

Comment

i cant read it as its in thai and the tv recording is also.
          is there anywhere i can get it in english ?

stevie

Comment

Poor bugger
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Translation!

Comment

maybe it was the departure tax that clinched it.
                i love model aircraft

Comment

Er, it's been a while since you left the Land of Smiles hasn't it!

Comment

I reckon he'd thought about doing it for a long time...
                    Most BMs perceptions about suicide might be based on cases concerning persons that they knew
                    (prior to death   ).

This is another area where the study of human beviour, is not an exact science.
                    One size does not fit all, when trying to find the causes of a suicide.

The original poster owned bars in Thailand.
                    My guess is that he did not see a whole lot of suicide happening to customers at his bar.
                    Even if people run out of money, there are always options.
                    And since no one knows everything, then sometimes a bar owner that possesses wisdom or local knowledge, has a tidbit of information, that will help one to get out of dire straits.

There is reason to believe that everybody must die some time.

But some things are perhaps better, when delayed.

"Don't try suicide" : ("You're just going to hate it.")
                    http://www.youtube.com/v/BjIug7JADdo&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/BjIug7JADdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">
                    (Band: Queen)
                    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                    I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Working...
                    X