Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father lost a golfing bet...

picture this:

we play golf on an awfully bad course, and he was on the green, about 25 meters away from the hole.

The greens were so uneven, that Joy would be flatchested in comparison, and there were litterally bushes of grass growing from place to place. And that's barely exagerating.

At 3 meters from the hole I was weighing my chances of holing it either with a putt or a high chip (=less roll distance, I would only have to get the bounce right)

Anyway, desperate, he said "If I hole this one, I eat one of those small bitch dogs... with the hairs!!!".

The ball jumps from one bump to the other and ends up in the hole!

So...
    Who knows a restaurant in BKK or Pattaya which serves good dog meat?
    (You see I am being merciful about the hairs)

I don't know any in LOS but plenty up here in North China which of course doesn't help you much :-(

however, Koreans seem to like dog meat, so perhaps any Korean restaurant in LOS might be able to point you the right way ...

people say it dog meat is good in particular when the weather is very cold. I have never eaten it, can't get myself to try it somehow ...

Comment

Doubtful you can get dog meat on the menu of a Thai restaurant - remember they are Buddhists and believe in reincarnation.

You have seen plenty of Soi dogs around - who have no worries when it comes to being fed or being eaten.

South China has dog meat available on the menu as well, although I heard it was omitted during the Olympics (well printed on the menu anyway), it is back on. I have had it before when I made the mistake of visiting relatives for the first time in my parents' home village and said - anything is ok! Was made like a stew and actually didn't taste too bad, but I didn't each much of it, even though I am not a dog lover.

Korea is a good bet as well, as it is quite popular there.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I saw a documentary recently about Korean dog food. Apparently the meat is presumed to be better if the dog is scared shitless the moment it is killed.

In order to do this they show the other dogs being boiled alive. It gets them scared and panicky and those nice Koreans get to have a delicious plateful of canine cuisine.

Sounds disgusting and one of the Koreans bravely pointed out that it was no different to stringing up thousands of live chickens to hooks and doing the same thing!

Guess what - He's right!

Comment

You might be able to find something in Loas. No such things as pets, they are all livestock. I think most of our furry friends have been culled for food already.

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 04 2009,00:39) Sounds disgusting and one of the Koreans bravely pointed out that it was no different to stringing up thousands of live chickens to hooks and doing the same thing!

Guess what - He's right!
            I see, a Mans best friend is a chicken now is it
            Hang on a Minute Stogie, just got to take My two chickens for a walk.
            Crufts the worlds biggest Chicken show !
            As I sitting on My sofa watching Ireland beat England in the 6 nations, old Fido the chicken is sitting on My lap ,having his belly stroked.
            Now come on, there's a massive difference between chickens & dogs. Price for one, I'm not going to roast My two at over £1000 each , now am I
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Hey Seamus is it true Irish dogs taste like chicken

Comment

(seamus @ Mar. 04 2009,11:12) Now come on, there's a massive difference between chickens & dogs...
                Yes... dogs are more chewy!

Can't stand those horrible animals.

Comment

They say the darker the better......same as my taste in GG & LB shagging partners

Comment

Maybe you can get in touch with these monks, they can hook you up.

Drunken monks on rampage burn and eat dog, attack owner

http://www.pattayamail.com/723/news.shtml
                    (article is halfway down that web page)

Comment

With pet dogs carrying the status of man's best friend in most countries, I wonder who or what fills that role in Korea?

I find the notion of tucking into a beautiful Golden Retriever or a Labrador or a Yorkshire Terrier just too weird to comtemplate...

I asked a Korean once what was the risk of having dog meat served up as a substitution for something else in Korea. He said there was zero chance of that happening, dog meat was considered a delicacy & they get higher prices for it then any other meat.

I am surprised that no-one has mentioned the other Asian custom of eating cats.

Years ago at a local Chinese restaurant, I wondered why a chicken dish we had ordered had such an unusual texture to it, like no chicken I had ever eaten in my life.

Some weeks later the local newspaper reported the disappearance of pet cats from areas of the city. They were being caught & sold to several Asian restaurants, a scandal not uncommon in communities where certain races have migrated to.

I can say I had no ill effect from my unusual diet but it was ages before I could face chicken again.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Not going to comment as a dog lover!
                        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Mar. 04 2009,13:25) Maybe you can get in touch with these monks, they can hook you up.

Drunken monks on rampage burn and eat dog, attack owner

http://www.pattayamail.com/723/news.shtml
                          (article is halfway down that web page)
                          nah, "burnt dog" is not good.

Roasted or Grilled ok, but not burnt, thank you.

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 04 2009,15:48) With pet dogs carrying the status of man's best friend in most countries, I wonder who or what fills that role in Korea?

I find the notion of tucking into a beautiful Golden Retriever or a Labrador or a Yorkshire Terrier just too weird to comtemplate...

I asked a Korean once what was the risk of having dog meat served up as a substitution for something else in Korea. He said there was zero chance of that happening, dog meat was considered a delicacy & they get higher prices for it then any other meat.

I am surprised that no-one has mentioned the other Asian custom of eating cats.

Years ago at a local Chinese restaurant, I wondered why a chicken dish we had ordered had such an unusual texture to it, like no chicken I had ever eaten in my life.

Some weeks later the local newspaper reported the disappearance of pet cats from areas of the city. They were being caught & sold to several Asian restaurants, a scandal not uncommon in communities where certain races have migrated to.

I can say I had no ill effect from my unusual diet but it was ages before I could face chicken again.
                            Hey, Pacman, did your fortune cookie look that this one?
                            Attached Files

Comment

You can DEFINITELY get to eat dog up in Issan. They eat verything up there!! Having said that I had a taste of grilled rat the last time I was in Thailand. It was an upcountry field rat and not one of those dirty city dweller. It tasted a bit strange!! Very heavy taste.
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X