Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Site Safety

China;

Inexpensive, infinitely configurable, easily modified to accomodate a wide variety of eyewear, and offers protection up to 451 degrees Fahrenheit!
    Attached Files

Vietnam;

Next up, I know you've all seen those warning notices on dry cleaner's bags--"PLASTIC BAG IS NOT A TOY!" Of course they're not toys--they're highly effective respirators!

Highly effective, and working on the principal that lung contamination can be best avoided by just not breathing.
    Attached Files

Comment

India;

Finally, this clever fellow recognizes the dangers posed by head injuries. Falls, dropped objects, bumps, scrapes--all these things are very real hazards on the construction site, and you've probably seen all the wide variety of hardhats available. But when you get to thinking about it, wouldn't it be better to have something nice and cushiony to protect you?

Sure it would:
      Attached Files

Comment

More here...

The world is a scary place!

Comment

like the pics,amusing,seen some odd things in my travels to tho i gota say some protection is better than none.im a constuction worker in the uk,twice fallen off scaffolds my head missing tube ends by inches,nearly had my hand cut off by powerfully electric cutters,fallen off ladders and often have to breath in noxious fumes,construction sites are deadly places,i feel for a lot of workers in 3rd world where they are not afforded much safety.
          robbo

Comment

Working...
          X