Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayby he knows there more earthworms in venezuala than anywhere else?
    robbo

Comment

Probably thinking the next attack would be with radioactive earthworms.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Africanised killer earthworms?
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Reason #170,894 Why Fox is a Joke

Conservatives: say what you will about their beliefs on gay rights, or birth control, or other touchy issues €” but at least you can count on them to stick up for the troops, right?

Wrong.

Behold, several Fox News €œcomedians€ mocking Canadian troops in Afghanistan, within days of four more Canadian soldiers being killed in the field:

The homophobic overtones (€Leslie? That€™s an odd name for a man,€ the host sneers at one point) are the icing on this tasteless, ignorant cake.

The clip has touched off a firestorm in Canada: it€™s one of the lead stories on most every paper today, and the Canadian government has used strong words in its demand for an apology.

Defense Minister Peter MacKay said:

It€™s crass, it€™s insensitive, it€™s in fact disgusting, given the timing. There should be an apology - to the families in particular, and to the Canadian Forces and to Canada generally - given the sacrifice and the commitment that we€™ve demonstrated in Afghanistan.

A spokesman for MacKay added that he wanted the apology to come directly from the people in the segment itself:

These are despicable, hurtful and ignorant comments. I think that so-called comedian should stare in the camera at his first opportunity and apologize to all of the families of people he€™s hurt with these despicable comments.

Meanwhile, one of the comedians, Doug Benson, has had an upcoming string of gigs at an Edmonton comedy club cancelled. (That€™s my own original research, there! I called, outraged, to demand that they can him, and learned they already had.)

Anyone out there holding their breath for an apology from Fox? I wouldn€™t bet on it.

€œSupport our troops,€ indeed.

To see clip click below.

http://matadorpulse.com/reason-17089...ews-is-a-joke/

Comment

Its pretty much agreed in Military circles that Al Q are working on a dirty bomb and this will be the next problem , and a big one. These guys are not going away any time soon . Just because its quiet doesnt mean Osama has retired.

Lets face it the extreme Muslims need an enemy to keep there movement rolling and its never going to be Brazil or Iceland.

Comment

Fox News Secedes From America
              http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=1229

www.thefoxnation.com

Comment

I'd much prefer to see Fox News seceed from the world.

Preferably off into the vacuum of space without any form of breathing aparatus.

In space no one can hear you

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Did you ever consider....not watching Fox News? I have no problem with the bleeding hearts on CNN and MSNBC because I don't watch CNN or MSNBC. Out of sight...out of mind.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Mar. 17 2009,00:26) Fox news can be seen by anyone sensible for the joke that it is  -  it's all the other media that Rupert Murdoch controls and uses to channel his devisive propaganda that worries me.

I regard him as the biggest threat to any decent mature system of government  -  of whatever ilk.
                    Why?    He has only one purpose  -  to satisfy his own ends.

The sooner the bastard dies the better for the whole world!

RR.
                    The murdoch's live long, his mum is 100 now and still kicking
                    agree with the sentiments about the media, I now , never buy newspapers and find myself questioning every piece of news i see.
                    fuck the media its a joke
                    The jornalists motto." never let the truth get in front of a great story"
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                    X