Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought RMS the other day... wishful thinking perhaps.... ive been following since about 40c... and paid 96c

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I will do some research on Ramelius and give you my view.

Why don't you get on RED 5 and / or Cobar? Still gains to be made!

Comment

• Red5... Too many shares out there
        Ccu ... Liked it at 20... Not at 50... Not to say it wont go further

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Dec. 19 2010,12:04) Red5... Too many shares out there
          And you're in the game?

You can lead a horse to water................and the rest of it

Comment

• oh well... I dont rate tips as a rule.. Its a mugs game...ill plug away for my 25% p.a. Return in my own way. I figure do this for 10 yrs and ill call it a day in los

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Dec. 19 2010,12:04) Red5... Too many shares out there
              CCU passed through the $1 mark. Time to take part of the profit.

Comment

• You make 5x your money and you want more? damn greedy in this shitty market  

ps. RMS which is better quality than either of these 2 gave me 30% return.

Still think Red5 has legs? Bit soggy over there from what i read.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Mar. 07 2011,16:03)

You make 5x your money and you want more? damn greedy in this shitty market  

ps. RMS which is better quality than either of these 2 gave me 30% return.

Still think Red5 has legs? Bit soggy over there from what i read.
                  I do

Comment

• Hey buddy... Red5 finally gave me a small win

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Hows everyone going in the latest round of madness?

Nothing has changed in the past month yet the markets have been hammered.

My thoughts are that the markets is wrong - but how can it be? The market is always right - it is the market after all~  

As i see it 75% of US companies exceeded earnings expectations in recent announcement - companies are flushed with cash right now... The economy is slow but not technically in a recession.... whats not to like? Corporate America is doing WELL!

Gets me thinking - the market must be wrong - then again getting margin called yesterday wasn't the most pleasant moment of the week  

GFC mark 2 ~ NO chance IMHO.

USA can get out of their problems. (They'll just inflate themselves out when the time is right)

Europe - who really cares - And anyways, the most important countries are fine (ie. Germany is booming).

My tip for the next six months in aussie markets is UXC ~ I'll leave the mining tips to Ninewives as he has a proven track record.

UXC  is primed for a takeover when the divestment of the FSG group goes through  

Lets hope the madness has ended.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I've been ass-raped on UXC but my choice as i could have sold for a modest profit.
                        Divestment is taking longer than expected to clear the decks - won't be 2nd half FY before the picture becomes clear

What are the tips for 2012? Anybody dare to make a suggestion?

I'll be looking at high yield stocks coupled with option writing stategies - some really easy money to be made now if you can put up with the volatility.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                        X