Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was just going to do a Samplerdock type post, but thought no, I'm Irish & I love talking
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Too many times.
      I never understood how you boys love a girl's jizz but think it's too gay to taste your own. I wanna see guys jizz into their own faces! LEGS UP!
      Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

The only time i have tasted my own cum was when i was giving my gf a lick-out after fucking her, and it was mixed with her own juices.
        i love t-girls

Comment

I can't believe the 5 who have tasted another but not themselves. Are you self toxic? No sense of experimentation or adventure?

Comment

It's a mental thing - can't do it  
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

If I could I would put it on everything. A great salad dressing, non fat creamer in your coffee, on my Frosted Flales etc etc. I can say one thing...Vitamins and coffee makes spunk taste sour or bitter, and its easy to tell someone that takes vitamins or dirinks lots of coffee.

Comment

(kathylc @ Apr. 10 2009,13:18) If I could I would put it on everything. A great salad dressing, non fat creamer in your coffee, on my Frosted Flales etc etc.
                Kathy!

Welcome back!

Comment

My GG is convinced that if she eats my cum daily, this is the reason why she has great skin. Without it, she has skin issues. Whenever I've eaten it I never notice any better skin, but.......

Who am I are to argue?

Cheers,
                  Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Apr. 11 2009,08:20) My GG is convinced that if she eats my cum daily, this is the reason why she has great skin. Without it, she has skin issues. Whenever I've eaten it I never notice any better skin, but.......

Who am I are to argue?  

Cheers,
                    Nhscotsman
                    Does she eat Scotsch eggs as well?
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

(kathylc @ Apr. 11 2009,04:18) If I could I would put it on everything. A great salad dressing, non fat creamer in your coffee, on my Frosted Flales etc etc. I can say one thing...Vitamins and coffee makes spunk taste sour or bitter, and its easy to tell someone that takes vitamins or dirinks lots of coffee.
                      So if you put your cream in the coffee does it make the coffee and consequently your sperm taste better?

Would love to have a little taste....
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Have to answer yes - Misses use to like to cum over her back and lick it off
                        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                        X