First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 'water boarding' OK?

is water boarding OK ?

do you feel water boarding is wrong ?
    I am really tired hearing about the American Gov't Water Boarding our enimes.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I am going to take what ever i can get if you invade my world in which we beleive.

piss off, i really dont care one way or the other. But i do care you don't wrec,k my world. And that means ;
    Water Boarding ? ? So be it.

Is water boarding OK ?
    Yes.
    0%
    No.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

It must be if some guys on here would rather have that than watch a reality TV Show!

Comment

this post wasn't meant to be a Joke.
      It was a serious question.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Damn, my one escape from all the woes of the world is coming to a ladyboy forum. I remember a time when you could look at ladyboy Baseball cards that brought a smile. Argue over pubic hair, or femboys versus ladyboys.

Now we have to get serious? Political leanings, waterboarding, what next? Have we really exhausted all that can be said or asked of ladyboys?

I'm going back to my fantasy world filled with warm ladyboy thoughts and dreams.

Comment

Does a confession given that was coerced by torture always give truthful answers? All this talk about, well torture is ok, if it saves X number of US Soldier's lives. I'd like to see any proof that any information gained by torture has saved anyone's lives. It looks like just a catch phrase to me. If you put some suspected terrorist through water boarding, or sleep deprivation, eventually he'll say whatever he thinks you want to hear, to stop. How is that going to save any soldier's lives?
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

No, but I would make an exception for Dick Cheney
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Apparently it's NOT OK, but only if it's 'mericans who are being "tortured".

348 times, and all they got was bullshit. "Just following orders" is an international war crime in every other jurisdiction.

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 14 2009,09:27)
                Damn, my one escape from all the woes of the world is coming to a ladyboy forum. I remember a time when you could look at ladyboy Baseball cards that brought a smile.  Argue over pubic hair, or femboys versus ladyboys.  

Now we have to get serious? Political leanings, waterboarding, what next? Have we really exhausted all that can be said or asked of ladyboys?

Maybe it was PUI?

Speaking of baseball cards, miramark, can you make a baseball card for this Hua Hin babe?

Bats: Smallish
                Throws: A mean BJ
                Hometown: She says Korea
                Skills include: covering her cock while when being screwed and demanding sex twice within 15 minutes.  
                Attached Files

Comment

It's in the American interest NOT to waterboard.

When you're Golliath it's in your interest to play by the rules.

When you're David or Mohammed then it's in your interest to not abide by rules of war.

In interviews ex-prez Clinton talked about Jack Bauer moments. He was intimating that torture should not be institutionalized but if there was going to be a terrorist attack in an hour then the rulebook would probably be thrown out.

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 14 2009,01:27) I'm going back to my fantasy world filled with warm ladyboy thoughts and dreams.
                    Now BH, would those be wet dreams ,about Ladyboys
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Torture is a waste of time, although I bet it's fun.

Skip this stage and just shoot them. (Even MORE fun!)

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 14 2009,11:25) In interviews ex-prez Clinton talked about Jack Bauer moments.  He was intimating that torture should not be institutionalized but if there was going to be a terrorist attack in an hour then the rulebook would probably be thrown out.
                        Exactly

If there is an immediate threat, and the information can be immediately verified then torture away.

If someone walks into a building with a bomb in his backpack, and walks out without the backpack, then I'm all for breaking his fingers one by one till he says where the bomb is.

But capturing some guy and then water boarding him until he reveals all of al-quiada's agents throughout the world is not effective.

1 he'll confess to anything, and make up shit
                        2 there are better interrogation methods
                        3 it justifies the other side torturing us
                        4 its illegal. we've signed treaties that make it illegal. and we have prosecuted those in WW2 who did that shit to our troops.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Stogie @ May 14 2009,12:18) Torture is a waste of time, although I bet it's fun.

Skip this stage and just shoot them. (Even MORE fun!)
                          haha................agreed stogie put them out of their misery,but my guess is some of them like their torture..........makes them feel like they are worthy to their imaginary cause, yes give em what they want..............................they do want to meet their holy one dont they? or is it they just want westerners to meet their holy one sooner?
                          robbo

Comment

The 9/11 terrorists had hopes of killing tens of thousands of innocent people going about their daily lives and now we have to coddle to them? Do I need to post one of the many graphic videos of innocent Americans getting beheaded by terrorists to get my point across? Waterboard them? Absolutely. I would prefer to torture them much more than that. David and Goliath....give me a break. David is laughing at us from his cave somewhere in Pakistan.

Comment

Haven't these wackos started running out of virgins, yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X