X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEWS: Peter and Jordan...

it seems as soon as jade goody has gone cold, then it is this pair of talentless fuckwits turn to fill the newspapers.
    i find it hilarious to be honest.
    peter married what looks like a dream bird to any boy racer living at his mums.
    but in reality , he got a high maintenance single mother with a half breed, half wit kid, who calls the shots and wont give him sex.
    apparently this pair made 30 million from being "celebritys" from magazines,  reality shows etc..........
    and now they want privacy.?

you cant polish a turd.

after clearing out all his belongings peter andre hears jordan call from the shed
    "what about this spade?"
    andre replies" fuck off you cunt,hes dwight yorkes,not mine"
    robbo

Comment

Excellent Robbo, big son, excellent. Even Jimslim would be proud of that one.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

once asked, why she called the child harvey.
        jordan replied.
        "its basic cockney rhyming, harvey moon............c**n"
        you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Sad sad England.

As the country is slipping quickly into third world status and their leaders are mired in filth, the fag smoking curry eating great unwashed sit in their unpaid for brick pits watching trash!

Makes ya proud!
          Attached Files

Comment

But you can say what you want about Jordan & Peter Andre, at least their marriage lasted longer than Jade Goody's!

Comment

Ooooh shite...        
              Peter Andre is an Aussie, does this mean we can expect him back here? Except this time with millions of dollars...      
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Where do they find these people.

Not taught the missus to darn your socks yet Stogie.

Comment

yes i kindof pisses me off a bit,does the world now think that jade goody and jordan,and slags like jackie smith mp are the best we have to offer the world,do they represent british beauty? huh these pug ugly idiots make me puke.......................especially when the uk has produced such beauties in the past such as diana rigg(sexy chick in my books when young) vivian leigh liz taylor etc from the past.........what the fucks gone wrong?
                  robbo

Comment

(Stogie @ May 16 2009,11:47) But you can say what you want about Jordan & Peter Andre, at least their marriage lasted longer than Jade Goody's!  

Ummmmm.
                    It lasted longer than mine too.

(I discovered ladyboys. Then I was discovered discovering ladyboys.. Then I discovered middle class poverty....heheheheh.)
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

stogie dosnt like jade goody even tho shes no longer with us,he will gladly piss on any torch that anybody may carry for her,i understand this and am with him tho i will stop short at comment of her death at a young age.

so discovered discovering ladyboys eh....has this affected your life in any way(apart from your marriage)
                      robbo

Comment

ulrika johnson and patsy kensit.
                        now they are what you would call a real "lady".

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=45765
                        you cant polish a turd.

Comment

I'm sure the thieving MPs were over joyed at Barbie and Ken splitting up , took the heat off for a day or so .

Rumour is they have a contract for a few more series of their reality TV show , so don't rule out a tearful reunion
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

making jokes about a disabled kid what ever turns you on chaps

Comment

whats black, 3 ft tall. weighs 300 pound and walks into walls.?

that kid is as beautiful as dwight yorke.
                              you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Working...
                              X