X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy a night out in the UK?

Even the stubborn defender of the British way of life, Katoey Lover, is gonna have to one day break down and admit that Britain isn't the magical fairytale world he keeps telling us it is...

This is the reason I emigrated and just one aspect of the UK which makes me thoroughly ashamed to be British.

It's a disgrace that this is allowed to go on. Filthy dirty drunks in filthy dirty streets...

Business as usual in the UK!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Always wondered if this is a social problem of the whole English speaking world, or just in Britain and Ireland. I never saw it when I lived in Spain, I mean the Spanish Spain, not the resorts. I have never been to any other English speaking country perhaps our fellow BMs from there can inform us. Anyone for a beer

Comment

Looks like Stockholm on a saturday night, except the girls look better.
              From 3rd grade english is mandatory in our schools.
              Doubt that´s the problem though, i´ve seen it in other non speaking english countries.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

this was the centre spread feature in todays SUN.
                i like the way it said this could be any city in the UK, the picture is the same.
                shame he didnt get a picture of an indian taxi driver quoting you 3 times the price you paid to get into the city, to take you home.
                not to mention 4 deep at the bar, elbowing your way in to pay nearly £3.50 a pint. sometimes in a plastic glass.
                and the queue at the cashpoint.
                you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Does that say brains on his shirt
                  Attached Files
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Seen it all to often in on any Friday or Saturday night anywhere in Aus.
                    Seen it often enough in Singapore too of all places. In fact every Thursday night aft er the Double O club in Mohamed Sultan used to close.
                    Seen it in Korea around 2 -3 hours after shift change at Samsung Shipyard.
                    See Ugly Aussies doing it in Bali and Phuket, much to my embarrasment.

Unfortunately partying until you puke seems universal....
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Some of them even come to Thailand, these were taken on Walking street a few months back.

Smile.
                      Attached Files

Comment

(bumblebee @ May 16 2009,13:26) Always wondered if this is a social problem of the whole English speaking world, or just in Britain and Ireland. I never saw it when I lived in Spain, I mean the Spanish Spain, not the resorts. I have never been to any other English speaking country perhaps our fellow BMs from there can inform us. Anyone for a beer
                        Mediterranean countries have a better attitude and approach to alcohol

youngsters are used to having a glass of wine with dinner and so alcohol is not such a taboo for them. They don't have to go out knacker drinking when 16 and so don't develop the ridiculous binge-drinking culture we have
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

In defence of drunks everywhere, are you saying you've never had a night out on the tiles? Yes it's a problem but let ye who is without sin cast the first stone.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ May 16 2009,15:06) In defence of drunks everywhere, are you saying you've never had a night out on the tiles? Yes it's a problem but let ye who is without sin cast the first stone.
                            Yes I agree, glass houses and all that
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

what a party pooper you are stogie

Comment

Working...
                              X