Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Naang Faa @ May 31 2009,02:28) she tied several firecrackers to his appendage.  

x
    FIERCE
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

It's the last bang he'll ever have

No idea why they want to jail her,she deserves a medal....

x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Chelsea Handler is pretty good. She has a knack of being able to come up with some good stuff right off the cuff. I also think Kathy Griffin is funny as well.

Comment

sounds like you have a great sense of humour Naang faa,yet an even better opinion of the male species, given that your one yourself,its a bit odd,and women sometimes wonder why it is that many men think the only good things a women are capable of is opening her legs and keeping her mouth shut
          robbo

Comment

(Naang Faa @ May 31 2009,02:28) WHEN faced with the news her boyfriend was going to leave her, a Russian woman took the extreme action.

She blasted his penis off during his sleep.
            So he wouldn't be called a "post-op" 'cause there was no "op". So what would he be called?

Comment

Cathrine Wheel?
              x

Comment

A Eunich...............imagine being one of them. Surounded by all the women or men and not being able to do anything except receive. I bet its rough not being able to bust a nut. or having nuts to bust, or to part company with a long time friend

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 02 2009,22:40)

It's the last bang he'll ever have

No idea why they want to jail her,she deserves a medal....

x
                  Deserves a medal? Don't ya think it was a little extreme? A woman is justified in doing that to a man because he simply wants to break off the relationship? WHAT A TOTAL CROCK OF FUCKING BULLSHIT. They should lock that sick bitch up for life.

So, if a woman wanted to break up with a man, what should the man do? Get her drunk and stuff a stick of dynamite up her pussy and set it off? It would bring some literal accuracy to the term "fire in the hole" that powder monkeys would say as a warning cry when using dynamite to blast rocks or old tree stumps.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Of course it's exterme,as is people who murder their partner for cheating/leaving..

But this is creative and every woman i told this story to laughed..
                    As my friend kimberly said "ahh so she blew his brains out"

x

Comment

Margret Thatcher, now She was fecking hilarious
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Now I could get a weeks ban for that one
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 05 2009,09:41)

Of course it's exterme,as is people who murder their partner for cheating/leaving..

But this is creative and every woman i told this story to laughed..
                          As my friend kimberly said "ahh so she blew his brains out"

x
                          They thought it was funny huh? Just shows why pussy packing women are mostly mentally wacked fuckwads.

Just another reason why I'll take my women being those who are packing their own cock and set of nuts, thank you very much.

If men laughed about the same kind of thing happening to a woman, getting her box blown up, all those women, (who are laughing hyenas about it happening to man), would sure have their panties in a bunch.

Naang Fa perhaps you could push this as a newer cheaper SRS procedure.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I just don't find Catherine Tate funny.
                            She made money out of just pretending to be a chav - who are annoying as fuck in the flesh.

But Joan Rivers does bring a smile to my face....

Comment

(Lefty @ Jun. 05 2009,19:34) If men laughed about the same kind of thing happening to a woman, getting her box blown up, all those women, (who are laughing hyenas about it happening to man), would sure have their panties in a bunch.

What? like you ain't got your boxer shorts right up the crack of your
                              asse right now..

I understand your love for this other guys tallywacker Lefty,but calm
                              down will you

x

Comment

Working...
                              X