X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be The Lucky One ?

Imagine back home you have a wonderfull lady that you have been with for 5 year now.
    The 2 of you run a succesfull ICT computer company and your well of with a nice home and 3 beautiful cars , you are married but you dont have any children with this girl yet and you love her very much , like any other occation you fly for bussiness to Asia and she stay home to run the joint.

What she dont know is that you are Ladyboy lover and you go abouth every where in Asia to practice your Passion in combination with your work.
    Some how one day she finds out abouth your Passion and put you in a possition to Choose or you stop having sex and be among ladyboy`s and she will send a other CEO in your place to Asia and stay honest or she will Devorce You , what will be your choice

If you have a other comment then the only , yes or no in the poll please , feel free to comment below.

Cheers , Stealth
    I Will Choose My Ladyboy Lifestyle
    0%
    I Will Choose For My Wife
    0%
    I Will Tray To Keep Both
    0%
    Fuck It I Will Not Choose None
    0%
    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

If you love your wife/GF, why are you straying anyway?

I would probably keep the wife and life
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Depends, what kind of cars?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Been there, done that.

Chose ladyboys over a wife and told her why I was punting her into touch.
        NOTE: NEVER tell a woman you are leaving her for a ladyboy. It grips their shit. Hard to believe.

Moral to the story: Follow your dick but have your money offshore.
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

N/A

Comment

I chose to do this the other way around. I know it's weird and kinda fucked up, but I told my wife about my interest in LB's BEFORE I chased them.. I know I took a risk that she might think I was a freak and ask for a divorce, but not doing so risked her divorcing me for being a CHEATING freak....

I'd be the first to admit that not all wives might be as open minded as Natalie is, but I almost guarantee there would have been no chance of her being open minded if I'd cheated and then been caught...

Being open and honest may not work for everyone, but cheating and potentially making someone look/feel like a cunt is bound to end in tears...

In your situation, I'd take the loss and move on - your wife would have to be a very understanding woman if she ever REALLY trusted you again...

JMO

Comment

It's a no brainer for me, Stay with the wife everytime the ones choosing the LB have probably never had that choice to make. IMHO chasing after P4P LB's after you reach a certain age becomes, well Pathetic
              It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Well this story is not abouth me it`s abouth a friend of mine that went through this last year , i was just wondering if you guy`s where in this possition what will you have done ??
                It was for sure a blow in the face of his wife that beside`s her he was cheating with Ladyboy`s , she keep on asking him what the fuck is wrong with me that you need to have a ladyboy beside me ??
                But he him self did not had any good explanation and beacuse of that she devorce him anyway.

He pretty much took very fast control of his life aftherwards because he apply for ICT job in malaysia where his most favour LB was station and got a pretty good job there very fast , and they are now planning to get married by the end of this year so far as i understood
                She is working there also in the ICT Bussiness , he dont own his own company any longer but better something then nothing.

I saw pictures of her she is one damm hot LB

Greetz , Stealth
                *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Working...
                X