Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gored alive! Matador feels a slight prick!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gored alive! Matador feels a slight prick!

Tossed into the air like a rag doll, Spanish matador Israel Lancho is gored by a bull in Madrid last Wednesday and is now fighting for his life in hospital!

Ha ha! I love these stories. It's not all doom and gloom, folks!
    Attached Files

Good to see the ol' bull getting his own back once in a while , I witnessed one of these bullfights in Portugal one time , about half a dozen sneaky little shits sneaking up behind the bull and spearing it then running like hell when it got angry .

Maybe he should have worn decent trainers instead of those Aladdin slippers
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Serves him right.

One for the Bull!!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

how about this one then
        Attached Files
        i love t-girls

Comment

(jimslim @ May 29 2009,22:58) Good to see the ol' bull getting his own back once in a while , I witnessed one of these bullfights in Portugal one time , about half a dozen sneaky little shits sneaking up behind the bull and spearing it then running like hell when it got angry .

Maybe he should have worn decent trainers instead of those Aladdin slippers  
          This kind of "entertaintment" should´ve been banned long time ago.

Cowards!
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Of course, I hope the bull don´t end as BBQ after this...  

Are  men balls are tasteful ? I leak but never eat

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I adore the matador getting the horn, especially if he ends up in hospital.

The poor bulls are destined to die regardless, but if they can ultimately cause the death of one of these prancing c*nts on their way out then that would make my day.

I despise those that perform and those that encourage it by paying to see the performances.
              Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(dixon cox @ May 30 2009,00:49) I despise those that perform and those that encourage it by paying to see the performances.
                Well said..
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Which one are you Sev7en?
                  Attached Files
                  My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

I got 19 years and i'm feeling pissed off.......da doo ron ron, da doo ron ron, I've lost that freedom feeling and i'm really pissed off, da doo ron ron da doo ron ron

Comment

3 cheers for the bull....

Comment

Men trying to show they've got bigger balls than the bull...why can't guys just stick to football?
                        Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

(sev7en @ May 30 2009,00:50)
                          (dixon cox @ May 30 2009,00:49) I despise those that perform and those that encourage it by paying to see the performances.
                          Well said..
                          forbid - forbid - forbid...

why?

is there any reason except an irrepressive urge to control other people's life?

The bulls are raised for that purpose.

Corrida is not my cup of tea either.

But if some people in shiny elvis presley costumes want to risk their life battling some wild bulls and if there are people paying to see that, why not?

Man is the master and possessor of Nature.

People are softening up very quickly anyway, so I would expect corrida to disappear before some decades.
                          Why do you want to forbid it instead of letting decadency take care of that outdated tradition?

Comment

(manarak @ May 31 2009,06:27) Man is the master and possessor of Nature...
                            We'll agree to disagree on that one!

Comment

okay...

so, you're not a fan of Francis Bacon and Rene Descartes?

Comment

Working...
                              X