X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand Bar Girls, 1965, Korat

This guy made IMO a cool video from photos he took while stationed at Korat Royal Thai Air Force Base, 1965-67.

Can you spot any ladyboys amongst these pics? It is cool to me looking at these pics and wondering what happened to the girls in them. Wonder if any of them are the moms of some of the current generation of bar girls some of us may have met.

http://www.youtube.com/v/HtLJ_guyQ4c&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/HtLJ_guyQ4c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

If alive, these girls are probably grandmothers of our present day bar girls and ladyboys.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

wow that was cool

Comment

LB at 3:09
        Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted. I am not worthy until I have at least 1,000 posts to my name on the LB Forum.

Comment

oh so vintage love it

lb 1:44 1:53 and yes 3:09 just for laugh
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I agree with ya on those, but 2:08 looked like lb to me too.

Although they are GG, the one at 2:53 and on the right at 3:13 are the top beauties of the entire video IMO

Love the background music, seems very appropriate. The Possum is one of the all time greats.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Mid 60's? There are no LBs on this clip, without the benefit of hormones, they would have stood out like a sore thumb

Imagine GIs back then openly soliciting the company of a drag queen? It didn't happen...

But I love to see the girls as they were then. So many had children to these guys, many of whom would have finished up doing the same line of work.

As Sam said - we are now seeing their grandchildren coming onto the scene. For someone who potentially fathered dozens in the 70's & 80's, how scary is that?....    
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 06 2009,12:35) ... we are now seeing their grandchildren coming onto the scene. For someone who potentially fathered dozens in the 70's & 80's, how scary is that?....    
                If you are talking about yourself, then it is even scarier than you think, in so many ways!
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

...but I have such good genes...        

it's only reasonable that I offered them willingly...      

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 06 2009,12:35) For someone who potentially fathered dozens in the 70's & 80's, how scary is that?
                    Oh my God... that's hilarious... but very scary too!

I wonder how many guys have actually fucked their own daughters (or sons) here and will never ever know!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh no, please....      it's a thought that crosses my mind every once in a while...        

But to be honest, it has bound to have happened when you think of the number of guys who have been LOS regulars for all their adult life.

Where do you think all these girls who are half Thai come from?

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 05 2009,22:35) Mid 60's? There are no LBs on this clip, without the benefit of hormones, they would have stood out like a sore thumb
                        When did lbs begin using hormones? I really don't know. As for every lb sticking out like a sore thumb without them, I do not agree. I think we've all seen some pretty feminine looking lbs who didn't get that way with hormones.
                        In the early 70s, I heard plenty of stories from guys stationed there, of some extremely convincing lbs.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I know many of them have very light beards but by the end of the night, their "5 o'clock shadow" gives them away every time.

Only hormones can stop their whiskers growing...

Comment

A new breed of mutant Pacmen are breeding in Thailand as we speak
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 06 2009,14:25) Where do you think all these girls who are half Thai come from?      
                              We have all seen some girls that look eerily farang in some way. Isn't it possible that a grandmother of hers produced a GI's baby?

I mean millions of GIs went through SE Asia during the 60's and 70's. They all went for R & R someplace.

The women didn't have email or long-distance phones available to contact the father about acknowledging or supporting his baby.

Also if a bargirl worked a few weeks before realizing she was pregnant, she had no idea who the father was.

A very good chance the father was KIA or MIA. Do we know where US Forces were stationed in those days, I say countless places.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                              X