X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stogies face

it seems its everywhere! whichever ladyboy told him he looked good in photos should be shot!!! are you happy with it?? i find it uneasy

I'm happy with it!

Comment

(tim1212 @ Jun. 11 2009,01:21) it seems its everywhere! whichever ladyboy told him he looked good in photos should be shot!!! are you happy with it?? i find it uneasy
      At least he has the guts to show his face on the forum, unlike most of us who hide behind Ladyboy avatars & fake names !

I'd rather See photos of Stogie, then photos of other BM's cocks any day !
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 11 2009,11:00) I'd rather See photos of Stogie, then photos of other BM's cocks any day !
        Second! I actually find Stogie to be quite the handsome devil.

Comment

He's one of the few with the courage of his convictions....

Is amuses me how many mongers are shy... why?
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Should Kahuna go back to use his old avatar?
            My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

stogies cute

<------ no she not a gf just my fren im the stoner

Comment

Nice to meet you Bunnytv
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jun. 11 2009,14:43)

Nice to meet you Bunnytv    
                                                                              x
                  nice meet you too

Comment

(tim1212 @ Jun. 11 2009,09:21) .............. are you happy with it?? i find it uneasy
                    Is Olay posting as tim1212 ?     Anyway, what a peculiar thread to start  
                    TT

Comment

Ok let's start to put some faces on nicknames..........
                      I'm the more gay looking one in that bunch of faggots.
                      Attached Files
                      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

and one more with the lovely Tanya ( now post op ) in Chang Mai , i was wearing The Gay Shirt that day ( yes that one) now property of my faggy dad Kahuna.
                        Attached Files

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 11 2009,16:05) Is Olay posting as tim1212 ?     Anyway, what a peculiar thread to start  
                          TT, you must be psychic...  

apart from the    sign, your post is word-for-word what I nearly wrote earlier.

Peculiar doesn't begin to describe this thread. Though it does describe Stogie's face...       

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 11 2009,16:05) Is Olay posting as tim1212 ?
                            I thought you were and that would have explained yours house sharing

Comment

a bulldog chewing a wasp springs to mind

Comment

Working...
                              X