Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stogie @ Jun. 14 2009,11:39) I heard that sufferers grow trotters and start eating without a knife and fork. I'm doubtful though... bloody rumours!
    sounds like daveduke?

Comment

(marshal @ Jun. 15 2009,18:39)
      (guydesavoy @ Jun. 15 2009,04:01) It's all a beat up.  
      I wouldn't be so sure! Of course the media are blowing it up! But the big problem we will face very soon is pig ignorant folks who have not got a clue! We are due a global pandemic and the figures we get to see in our preperations in the health service are alarming to say the least! The first death in the uk has just happened, and the women was 38! Although she had underlying health issues, i don't think most people realise that this pandemic will affect mostly working age adults. Globally most deaths will happen in developing nations, but the need for good handwashing and covering your mouth when sneezing will be very important and is a good preventive.
      I understand the risk - the scientists are afraid that by multiplying, the virus will undergo more mutations which multiplies the risk for it to mutate into something similar to the spanish flu which killed 40 million "precious" people.

But I have no use for travel restrictions right now...

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 14 2009,08:29) Reports say there are 106 cases in Pattaya today.

Just returned from there and Im sneezing like a "Twat"
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jun. 15 2009,21:32)
          (Stogie @ Jun. 14 2009,11:39) I heard that sufferers grow trotters and start eating without a knife and fork. I'm doubtful though... bloody rumours!
          sounds like daveduke?
          Ha Ha

Can you now please change your Avator
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 16 2009,09:40)
            (allstar88 @ Jun. 15 2009,21:32)
            sounds like daveduke?
            Ha Ha  

Can you now please change your Avator  
            ok dave ill change it

Comment

2,000 cases now in britain but only one death

Comment

Working...
              X