Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you like your blow jobs

When they are given , using only the mouth action
    or do you like a hand to help you along.

Seems some guys never got a BJ by anyone that did it by mouth action only..........

I still wonder why they call it a blow job since its really impossible to blow someone to ejac at least for me it has been. Suck yes, blow no.....unless perhaps they are a cherry boy and it does not take em much to get off, when just a look will do.

sloppy and no hands
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

i wish i had blowjobs like that, all i seem to get from it is firstly teeth, then u tell the gg "please no teeth" and then it's all gums and no fucking effort behind it.

so i look forward to my first BJ by a lb, it should be interesting
      i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jun. 20 2009,04:47) i wish i had blowjobs like that, all i seem to get from it is firstly teeth, then u tell the gg "please no teeth" and then it's all gums and no fucking effort behind it.

so i look forward to my first BJ by a lb, it should be interesting  
        Let me see if I understand this. You tell a GG no teeth and you get all gums...........just how old are these GG's thats sucking you off, that they can take their teeth out? Are they really taking their teeth out because they have false teeth and are so old or ?

Comment

I said nothing about dentures, you see most of my-ex gg gf's have been 2-3 yrs older than me, so they must have been told at sometime that when they give a blowjob use the whole mouth, meaning when they slide their mouths up and down on a cock shaft they lightly use their teeth along the skin.

well i just tell them to stop using teeth and instead use lips and gums and hold back on using teeth along the shaft, cause it fucking hurts.
          i love t-girls

Comment

That is still confusing me. How do you use gums if the teeth are still there.............I can agree I certainly would not want teeth sliding along a dick if I had one either. I always make my lips cover my teeth, or make the lips hold the teeth just off a dick. Never nicked on yet

Comment

How do you like your blow jobs
              Frequent
              Mister Arse

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jun. 19 2009,22:39) sloppy and no hands  
                Same Same    
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(kathylc @ Jun. 20 2009,02:24) That is still confusing me.    How do you use gums if the teeth are still there.............I can agree I certainly would not want teeth sliding along a dick if I had one either. I always make my lips cover my teeth, or make the lips   hold the teeth just off a dick. Never nicked on yet
                  I had all my "Fillings" done over the first 2 days of my recent trip to    at the Siam Smile Dental Clinic.

I had no problem about my teeth nicking the "Cocks" of  the Girls I gave "BJ's" too afterwards or they didnt complain anyway

Comment

t'was silky smooth
                    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

How do I like my blowjob???

Well I don't know...I'm not agile enough to blow myself.

But the LB's seem to be quite pleased with my blowjobs....
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jun. 20 2009,05:06) t'was silky smooth  
                        Thanx Tan  

Comment

Frequent
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 20 2009,12:36) Frequent
                            i heard that cinta..
                            "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Go get him Flow
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X