X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever tried DRUGS?

In light of a recent thread on drug use, I thought it would be interesting to see where board members stand on this issue.

Note:  By "drugs", I do not mean alcohol, coffee or cigarettes.  This is strictly about the illegal stuff (like pot, heroin, yabaa, coke, 'e', and 'shrooms) and the legal stuff (like over-the-counter meds that are abused to get high, not treat an illness. Or pot and hash depending on where you live).
    Regular user (I'll try anything, hard-stuff too)
    100.00%
    Regular user (just pot, dude)
    0%
    I'll dabble a bit with this and that at parties.
    0%
    Tried it once when I was a kid, never again.
    0%
    Nope, I'm a straight arrow.  Never even experimented.
    0%

Nope "NEVER" and one reason I wont be sad to see the back of the Boozer and Job where I work on Dec 7th

Times and Generation's have Changed, too many Plastic Gangsters and Billy 10 Men when they have been on the "Sniff"
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You left out probably the largest group, unless you want to call them kids. i'm reffering to the ones who smoked weed in college and then tapered off in their mid 20's. I would venture guessing this would be the largest group.

So is this thread the sequal to Rocky1's? Hope it lives up to the original, though sequals rarely do.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 23 2009,08:23) You left out probably the largest group, unless you want to call them kids. i'm reffering to the ones who smoked weed in college and then tapered off in their mid 20's. I would venture guessing this would be the largest group.
        Yes, I would want to call them "kids", so they fit into that category.

Comment

Used to dabble but haven't in years. Just kind of fell away from it without even trying.

Comment

Never have and never will. I've seen enough problems with legal drugs in my line of work!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

As a youngster I did too many stupid things and trying out drugs was one of them.

If you are my age and still need drugs (or even booze) to sort out your life then it's probably time to... reevaluate some things!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 22 2009,19:51) Used to dabble but haven't in years.   Just kind of fell away from it without even trying.
                Ditto. None of the choices really fit me.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

only smoke when im with the girls they like smoke pot then they give me free boom boom for trade

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 23 2009,00:18) Nope "NEVER" and one reason I wont be sad to see the back of the Boozer and Job where I work on Dec 7th

Times and Generation's have Changed, too many Plastic Gangsters and Billy 10 Men when they have been on the "Sniff"  
                    Being on the DJ circuit for so many years, it got to a stage where more were on the sniff then not, I was one that wasn't, thank God.

So DD wot line of work are you going into now ?
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 23 2009,13:57) So DD wot line of work are you going into now?
                      Interpreter?

Comment

In my youth I smoked the odd joint just to be 'cool' among my peers and in more recent years I have taken one line of coke just to see what that is all about
                        Happily, I left it at that and continued with the demon drink

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 23 2009,08:23) i'm reffering to the ones who smoked weed in college and then tapered off in their mid 20's. I would venture guessing this would be the largest group.
                          Bill Clinton and the likes you mean?

" I smoked but I didn't inhale....."

Well I do - just like I suck LB cock and swallow....
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

tried pot a couple of times as a kid,stick to beer and lurve now

Comment

(Stogie @ Jun. 23 2009,08:00)
                              (seamus @ Jun. 23 2009,13:57) So DD wot line of work are you going into now?
                              Interpreter?        
                              Ha fuckin Ha

And Ive no Idea seamus, just thinking of financing the Xmas and New Year Trip to at the mo
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X