X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why post at several forums

I browsed through some other ladyboy forums and was surprised to see that quite a bunch of members of this forum post sometimes exactly the same pics or even exactly the same texts with the same titles on other forums.

Now I'm not trying to make that practice look bad or make a judgement, and I am also not saying that a forum should be favored over the others (I guess Stogie would disagree though).
    I'm just wondering about the motivation behind, because for some serial posters that must be a lot of work.

different forums have different members, but a lot crossover.

i read LB69 but rarely post there now.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Why read on different forums ?

Comment

Ha ha! Good point!

Some people have pretty good/useful info to pass on so posting in more than one place ensures that everyone will see it.

I don't have a problem with it. I work closely with all the top site owners to make sure they get more exposure to their businesses.

Comment

I like reading the stuff over at lb-lb forum and they do a great photo shoot from shemale yum, black tranny's and brazilian tranny's
          i love t-girls

Comment

I post my Trip reports (mainly pics) on both LB-69 and here....By the reports I get they are enjoyed....Do you want me to stop ?
            Cheers DK
            happy when in thailand

Comment

I am in the same boat as DK as I post on the other forums also.  It is not as time consuming as one would imagine.  Just type up text once, cut and paste.  Same with the photos, just upload the same ones, takes an extra 30 seconds or so, the hard work has been already done with the resizing.  

I believe we should share as much info and photos as possible, as some BMs only use one forum and so would miss this stuff if not posted on their forum.

We all have the same interest more or less, so why not share the material with as many like minded people as possible.

Comment

(bumblebee @ Jun. 28 2009,01:27) I believe we should share as much info and photos as possible, as some BMs only use one forum and so would miss this stuff if not posted on their forum.

We all have the same interest more or less, so why not share the material with as many like minded people as possible...

Comment

bb that is the best thing you have ever said
                  i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jun. 27 2009,11:50)   bb that is the best thing you have ever said      
                    Gotta disagree here.

Best thing BB said is "I'll show you a place that has 20 baht beers".

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 28 2009,02:57)
                      (seanbeag7 @ Jun. 27 2009,11:50)   bb that is the best thing you have ever said      
                      Gotta disagree here.

Best thing BB said is "I'll show you a place that has 20 baht beers".  
                      Ahh yes, those wonderful nights outside the mini mart, hope to do it again some time in the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                      X