Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got pictures or contact details of these two ladyboys?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Why is this in the Fish Box?

Biggest 'News...' story about Thai ladyboys in the world!

Comment

Maybe because it smells fishy or was it moved on porpoise?
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Stogie @ Jun. 28 2009,16:32) Why is this in the Fish Box?  

Biggest 'News...' story about Thai ladyboys in the world!
          personally, i don't think thai ladyboys need any negative publicity, from the baseless speculation of some moron. there are already enough transphobes and homophobes in the world.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(anicon @ Jun. 27 2009,16:45) ..this story doesnt wash.. according to news sources no one entered or left his 'loom' other than DC himself when reviewing the security tapes they have looked at.. now i havent or the public hasnt seen the actual photos of what he looked like hanging in the closet so we can't say it would be impossible to hang himself ; but it sure seems pretty improbable other than statements from his ex-wives that this was one of his fetishes that they couldn't live with..
            ..so we may never know what really happened to DC & i really doubt that LB's would go that far for money, killing a celebrity would certainly have the law hunting them down, a  trial & then execution!  so i seriously doubt that killing would be an option for theft unless it happened accidentily in the act of sex play & they freaked out & decided to make it look like suicide; but like i said before, nobody but DC went in or out of that room according to the review of the security video tapes!
            Story may not wash, but the link that I posted on june 20 with picture supposedly of Carradine death does not look like suicide or accidental self asphixiation at first glance.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....y405797

Scroll to the middle of linked article from my previous post to see the gory specticle.

Comment

Carradine death does not look like suicide or accidental self asphixiation at first glance

Errr, thanks for that Quincy...
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Blackbear @ Jul. 05 2009,07:58) Carradine death does not look like suicide or accidental self asphixiation at first glance.
                Obviously he must have stumbled while he was tying his shoe laces.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 05 2009,14:30) Errr, thanks for that Quincy...
                                                                    x
                  You may find this an occasion for amusing mockery, but I think its despicable for the Thai police to denigrate a man's memory in what is most probably an attempt at protecting the Thai tourist industry.

Comment

Well go get Sam Fugiyama and solve the "mystery" then...
                    You'll be wasting your time but if it makes you happy..
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Surely it'd be quicker to fly Charlie Chan over?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 05 2009,23:19) Surely it'd be quicker to fly Charlie Chan over?
                        No way, this is a job for Inspector Clouseau of the Sûreté.
                        Attached Files
                        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                        Salin' on a summer breeze
                        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

There may well be a killer loose  who preys on ladyboy lovers as a result of the Thai police refusing to investigate what could be a murder in order to protect the Thai tourist industry.  

You may yet live to regret making a joke of sending cartoon characters after this putative killer should he strike again and kill one of your mates and instead will wish that the Thai police had done their job.

Comment

determining that David Carradine was murdered by a serial killer from a small unclear news photo is a great leap of deductive logic. I think the fact that the FBI is not making a big deal of the case and that the second autopsy results from the USA have not been announced speaks volumes to the conspiracy theory.

There is no doubt the Thai police are not always effective, but I don't think this particular case is as complicated as some believe.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I never said it was a dead certainty that serial killers are involved in this case.

What I did say is the tabloid picture seems to indicate that this is not a case of suicide.  If this is not a case of suicide then either a killer or a partner that caused accidental death may have gotten off.

You may notice that I have used the conditional mode throughout all my statements.

Comment

(Blackbear @ Jul. 06 2009,11:32) There may well be a killer loose who preys on ladyboy lovers
                                How true...

I can't tell you how many ladyboys have tried to kill me...

But I paid them anyway...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X