X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Gets 150 Years

He should have lots of time for reading.
    First on the list is Who Moved My Soap?

Good. I'm happy about that.
    When will we know what his accomplices with get?

Comment

I'm sure that with good behavior he can cut that in half.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

For sure,the family will get rounded up,one by one....

.....then caged in little pens.......

.....buggered senseless night after night.....

.....eating slops and wearing rags.......

Greedy,vile bastards. I'm sure tons of officials are putting a case together that will see these bloodsuckers banged up for eons. Bring it on!

Comment

Funny that a single guy gets life for conning and wasting billions and our Labour government get off Scot free for doing the exact same thing.

Comment

The US Social Security Adminsitration runs a pretty good Ponzi scheme...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Unfortunately by pleading guilty and taking all the blame, federal prosecutors will find it hard to pick off the family who no doubt were complicit as hell.

Now where did he hide those billions....
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

doubt if the amount is as much as you would believe. Its like when your warehouse catches fire you start off by throwing that expensive stock that never sold into the flames...

People will have exaggerated their claims.... wouldnt you?...

" yes, that bastard robbed me of millions ( of cents)"

Comment

(Stogie @ Jun. 30 2009,00:20) Funny that a single guy gets life for conning and wasting billions and our Labour government get off Scot free for doing the exact same thing.
                  Only problem is the SFO (Serious F*@kup Fraud Office) would probably take 20 years to bungle prosecuting the case!

150 years for Bernie sounds fairly reasonable to me  -  maybe they can use him for trials into immortality while he is there.    

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

He needs to be put on a road building crew or another form of hard labor till he pays back whats owed or dies
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

While I think it is good that this rat-bastard got a good long sentence, he is just a symptom of a corrupt system. What he did, and what others have done and will continue to do is very much what Wall Street is all about.
                      It seems that the sever prosecution of one high profile criminal is used by the powers that be to assuage the rubes that, "it was just one bad apple", and "see, the system works." Of course, this is nonsense and the system continues to grind along, unchanged, making money for the investment class while the rest of the planet gets ass-raped.
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                      X