X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time drunk and got laid

Everyone remembers their first, but do you remember what you were drinking the first time you were drunk and got laid.

I have asked this to several mates in Australia (usually over drinks) and most of them have answered goon, which is the cheap wine casks that come in a box. They even take it further and most of them say fruit elixier flavour.

Remember its not asking if you were drunk your first time, its what you were drinking the first time you fucked while drunk.

For me it was Miller Lite, which is a low calorie beer from America.
    Cheap wine (Goon)
    0%
    Full Strength Beer
    0%
    Other (please share below)
    0%
    A Light beer (either low call or strength)
    0%
    Whiskey (straight)
    0%
    Whiskey and mixer
    0%
    Assorted shots
    0%
    Anything I could get my hands on
    0%
    Some kind of punch.
    0%
    Alco-pop (breezer, premix cans etc.)
    0%
    I have never fucked while drunk
    0%

I forget

Comment

I think alcohol probably was in attendance for the life of me I can not remember which variety.

What a bizare idea for a thread.

Comment

Its a great ice breaker at parties or just over some drinks with a few mates. However here it may require too much thought or dredge up bad memories. I guess for some those days are quite a blurr but everyone I have ran this question by has come up with an answer even if they changed it after further thought.

For many blokes in Australia they were drunk their first time.

Comment

mmmm not drunk but had a few mai tai i was 14 that time happen on my way home after clubbin woooooooo
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

That would qualify as some kind of punch and at age 14 you were most likely legally drunk. Sounds like a great story Tan, I'm going have to go in the chat room and hear the rest of that one.

Comment

I was too young to drink when I first got laid and by the time I got laid drunk I had no idea what I was drinking or who I was with or where (who) I was!

But when I first started drinking it was either... Guinness, Gin & Tonic, Light & Bitter, red wine, Southern Comfort, cough medicine... the list goes on!

Comment

I was not drinking anyhting the night I first got it. Actually it was daytime right after school let out, sober as one could be. Between two garages in back of a wood pile.

Comment

cider in the park

Comment

I was totally sober when I first got laid.
                    I've never liked sex while under the influence of alcohol. The few times it's happened were never good.
                    Alcohol and sex do not go together, for me anyway . . .
                    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                    Salin' on a summer breeze
                    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Jul. 02 2009,02:47) I was totally sober when I first got laid.
                      I've never liked sex while under the influence of alcohol. The few times it's happened were never good.
                      Alcohol and sex do not go together, for me anyway . . .

I was totally sober my first 3 years of getting laid. However the question is what were you drinking the first time you got laid drunk? I didn't particularly prefer to be drinking when getting laid but it sure widened the field of potentials. Goo and bad.

Stogie- But when I first started drinking it was either... Guinness, Gin & Tonic, Light & Bitter, red wine, Southern Comfort, cough medicine... the list goes on!
                      So the choice to tick would be anything I could get my hands on.

Comment

Working...
                      X