X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another celeb death

"Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair was killed in an apparent murder-suicide with a young woman he met at a local restaurant and had been dating for at least a few months."

This is sad. McNair was a complete stud of a QB and played through injuries his entire career yet led the Tennessee Titans to the 99 Super Bowl along even though it took some selective officiating in the Music City Miracle game to get there. He did get them within a yard of a championship. There was even a push for him to get the Heisman as a college senior for Division !AA Alcorn State.

What is really astonishing is he was considered the complete family man with 4 kids and a beautiful wife. He had even been nominated for the NFL man of the year in his final season.

RIP Air McNair

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Air McNair, RIP

Comment

Poor guy shouldn't have gotten himself involved with another woman.

Comment

Was it a woman or a ladyboy?

Comment

Damn... That to me is more of a shock than the fiddler Jackson fiasco!

RIP McNair...

Comment

He got what he deserved
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Careful...Others may say the same about you...If they haven't already...

RIP Air McNair...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Although they still haven't classified this as a murder/suicide it has just came out that the pistol was purchased by the GF last Thursday

Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

GF was actually kind of hot

Attached Files

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jul. 07 2009,06:12) GF was actually kind of hot...
                    It's time you came home to Thailand my friend!

Comment

He was one of my fav players in the NFL. Played hurt and was a tremendous leader. It seems he got caught up with mst of these guys do. Hes rich, young and too much time on his hands and all kinds of hot girls throw themsleves at hime. He just takes whats on offer. Does THAT sound familar?? He met the wrong one and paid for it......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                      X