X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 on sale NOW!

I just bought 3 copies of Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium E.

You can buy yours now for as little as 45 pounds and I got my copies from PC World Online in the UK.

Get it soon as prices will be going up after about mid August and if you wait till next year they will be very expensive...

The total cost for 3 (and this is the most you can preorder officially!) was less than 140 pounds UK including delivery, etc.

That's less that 47 pounds for each copy!

(And I got it delivered to Katoey Lovers shop! He he!)

Delivery starts from October 22nd but by that time the price will have already gone up a lot.

Get yours now...
    Attached Files

UPDATE:

Windows 7 has only been available to pre-order since this morning, but it has already outsold Windows Vista during its 17 week-long pre-order period on Amazon's UK site.

The rush to buy the heavily discounted copies of Windows 7 took down Microsoft's site earlier today, but it's now working sporadically.

Amazon.co.uk is reporting a similar response, with Windows 7 unsurprisingly topping the online retailer's US software chart, and already selling more than Vista did in its pre-order period.

"Both Windows 7 upgrade packages shot to the top of the Amazon.com software bestsellers chart over in the US as soon as they were made available for pre-order at the end of June," said Chris Poad, director of software at Amazon.co.uk, in a statement.

"With the significant discount currently on offer, a similar level of high demand was expected in the UK for what is undoubtedly the biggest software release for many years."

The Home Premium version now appears to be sold out on Amazon.co.uk, but the Professional version is still available. Microsoft would not confirm how many copies of each would be on offer at the discounted price.
    Amazon seems to have run out already so you better find a place that sells it if you want to get a copy at this cheap price.

(I hope this means that my prediction that MSoft shares will go through the roof comes true!)

Comment

I'm so glad I never have to deal with anything Microsoft ever again.
      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
      Salin' on a summer breeze
      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
      X