Window always
    0%
    Window preferably
    0%
    I don't care
    0%
    I don't fly'
    0%

Window long flight, aisle short flights.
    Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Aisle - ALWAYS
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Aisle without a doubt for me.

Much easier to get up and go to bathroom or stretch the legs when I feel I need to.

I don't sleep much if at all on flights so no problem if the person next to me has to get up.

Comment

I used to be a strictly windows man, but as I've gotten older I can't sleep anywhere like I used to. I also get fidgety and need to get up and stretch and take a wiz, so these days it's isle for me.
          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
          Salin' on a summer breeze
          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Isle for Me too, as the guys said, easier to get up & go for a pee or stretch ones legs
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Me Window only..short or Long flight. I get to sleep b4 plane hits runway..
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
              Albert Einstein

Comment

i like to get the window seat as once im on the plane, i sleep all the way

stevie

Comment

Aisle always. Since I am pretty big, I need room to sprawl out sideways. Used to try for emergency exit seats, but hate the rigid armrests. So will go for a regular seat on the aisle from now on.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Aisle preferably in Biz or first but when you pay next to nothing, beggars cannot be choosers!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Aisle, especially for long flights.

But if I'm in biz or first class any seat is OK even if it smells like vomit.

Comment

In economy, I'll take the aisle or window......just not the middle

Comment

Aisle...... my seats booked 100 days in advance so i dont have a problem..however i do take umbridge to people asking me to swap... when you say no, they say why..

Other guys have had this problem where someone, usually  a woman decides to re arrange the back seating for the sake of her family.
                          Had so many arguments with clowns insisting i move...like Mirimark said in another thread , 75% of the human race should be shot dead

I couldnt agree more

Comment

If i asked you to swap seats Tomcat,it would be a polite request,i'd tell you the reasons
                            why,but i won't expect you to explain to me why you wouldn't.

Window ALWAYS!
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

3 years ago i went to my usual seat , 26H, which i booked well advance. A middle class woman, probably a schoolteacher, sat her brat of a kid im my seat and said she had special permission from the ground staff and that my seat number was on his ticket. I had to sit next to her wimp of a husband who was cowering behind..

When asked to see the ticket she flashed it quickly and sat down, refusing to mover the brat from my seat. Oh yeh like i just come down with the last shower of rain....

The EVA staff didnt do fuck all and so i told them to get the Captain or someone with some clout to remove said incumbant from 26H.
                              In the end she agreed but i could see that she had a flee in her ear for the flight home...

Grrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                              X