X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homo sex gets you sick vs. hetero sex

A doctor in Malaysia has said that avoiding masturbation and homosexual activities are among preventive measures people can take to reduce their chances of contracting the virus.

Dr. V. M. Palaniappan, an eminent practitioner of complimentary therapy, said that such activities caused the body to develop friction heat which in turn, produced acid and made the body hyperacidised.

Dr. Palaniappan told Bernama, the Malaysian national news agency, that masturbation and homosexual activity made €œthe body become an easy target for pandemic A(H1N1) infection,€ however, the normal sexual union between members of the opposite sex was absolutely safe.

Dr Palaniappan, a former associate professor of ecology at Universiti Malaya, said his 33 years of research had shown that high acidity in the body resulted in loss of immunity, thus making people more susceptible to viral diseases such as pandemic A(H1N1).

The doctor said to prevent acidity, it was essential to consume alkaline food and drinks that could neutralise excess acid in the body.

He recommended people drink coconut water, which is alkaline, and therefore could be used as a herbal medicine for the prevention of pandemic A(H1N1), along with orange, lemon and pomelo which, despite containing citric acid, were very rich in potassium and therefore, would not disturb the body's immunity.

PP

Now this is what i call a "Quack" doctor
    i love t-girls

Comment

I thought it would fit well on this forum, I couldn't stop laughing when reading it....

Comment

From Maylasia, no wonder, they still use leeches down there

Re edit....as it happens
        I was about to give this clown the benefit of the doubt until i see the words
        " complimentary medicine" . In other words complete bullshit...As soon as this word is mentioned i read " placebo effect" or Witch Doctor..

Comment

These are the same savages that treat the plague and AIDS with lime juce and a prayer!

Comment

Are they muslims in Malaysia?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Aug. 10 2009,16:37) Are they muslims in Malaysia?
              The ethnic Malays are mainly muslim, The Chinese probably Budhist and the Indians are usually Sikh. A good healthy mix if you're looking to start some religious strife.
              It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

what a total dead shit. he probiably believes what he says , so therefore its true T I M
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

This is the same article that Master Bator posted in: H1N1 ~ Swine Flu and You on Aug. 9.

Of course a professor of ecology has a thorough understanding of the human immune system and spread of infectious disease!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks rxpharm for noticing that. I thought it was a good laugh but not worth creating a seperate thread for.
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

Can't be a real doctor! He failed to mention that masturbation also makes you blind!

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

I love to have a when i look at all the photo's of naked lb's and tranny's
                        i love t-girls

Comment

Wheeeeeeeeeew. I am lucky then. Sucking dicks for me is not homo sex, and I never usually have to "Jill" either as there is usually someone around looking to do it for me. Guess I should never catch the pig flu then?

Comment

Working...
                          X