X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music for crazy Ladyboys..

I can totally imagine an LB like Moo getting off on this kind of music.
    Check Youtube for DJ Asa, Hardstyle Sex, it is kinda cool.

Hardstyle dervied from dutch gabber. The old school stuff was quite cool, but its getting generic now. Breakcore style is more catchy, also expect some 303.
    Havent been to the discos in pats lately but the old Boom-Ibiza disco used to play some hard shite inbetwwen the trance crap ...

Comment

ummm... I advise anyone to listen to the actual song "hardstyle sex" before commenting, especially saying that it became "mainstream", LOL.

Comment

Sorry!

I hated gabber and this to me does sound like gabber        gone poppy.

Nice to see yet again that we have such varied tastes in music, LBs and countless other things.

Comment

who/what is gabber?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabber

Comment

Do you guys actually like this "music"? I feel very old now
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

You're only as old as the ladyboy you're feeling

Comment

(sev7en @ Aug. 15 2009,23:51) Do you guys actually like this "music"?  I feel very old now
                  nah, I wouldn't say I like it...
                  I wouldn't listen to it on my own or in the car...

it is kinda cool though, and I would play it exactly in a situation like I told - for example with Moo in the room and then watch!

I have never been into the "Gabber" music - I stayed more with the trance-dance-electronic stuff.
                  I can listen to anything that has a melody, if there is no melody (like in much of the hardcore "music"), then I can't listen.

P.S.
                  Sev7en, you've got a typo in your sig.

Comment

(manarak @ Aug. 16 2009,15:04) I have never been into the "Gabber" music - I stayed more with the trance-dance-electronic stuff.
                    I can listen to anything that has a melody, if there is no melody (like in much of the hardcore "music"), then I can't listen.

P.S.
                    Sev7en, you've got a typo in your sig.
                    Couldn´t tell the difference of gabber, techno, trance, house, hip hop or whatever the kids calls it the days. Look, i´m 41, i only get headache from crap like this. A night in Obs or Cackade is sheer terror. I seriously consider earplugs next time.

What´s the typo? Al qaida? That´s because it´s a quote from a american television show and that´s how americans spell it. It´s their enemy after all, so they can spell if however they like
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

err... no, it's "Californiacation"

Comment

only time i injoy this was in some the old school razor 911 key gens

warez key gen use have some the most awsome beats

Comment

What a great selection of free music
                          Download a list of free phone klingelton at the website https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/
                          Last edited by RogerRoger; 02-29-2024, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X