Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think most of ranting about Jews is the green eyed monster rearing its head and people who are just plain jealous of what they have achieved.

Anyway can you imagine a World where Islam held sway and pulled the so called puppet strings and used its influence.

Doesnt bear thinking about does it.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 03 2010,16:35)
      (f0xxee @ Jun. 03 2010,16:20) Zionists terrorists
      How can a sovereign Power be Terrorists in their own Country.

Like many others who use the word Fascist you have lost the plot and actually debase the meaning of the word and the language .
      The answer to that question can be seen at this link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8450811690589#
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Israel is a Parlimentary Democracy by definition and therefore cannot be Fascist.

Do you want to put money on it.. you will lose your shirt

You , like others debase the currency of the language

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 03 2010,16:35)
          (f0xxee @ Jun. 03 2010,16:20) Zionists terrorists
          How can a sovereign Power be Terrorists in their own Country.

Like many others who use the word Fascist you have lost the plot and actually debase the meaning of the word and the language .
          No dickhead.

Palestine was a British protectorate after WWII and Zionists claimed it as their own, literally invading the country and fighting the British with tactics not dissimilar to those used by Terrorists since: Bombings, kidnappings etc. Palestine had not been a Jewish homeland (and certainly was NOT the "Soverign Power")for around 2000 years give or take a generation.

See "Zionist Terrorism"

Zionist political Terrorism refers to acts of violence committed by Zionists for political reasons, most famously to advance the creation and later protection of a Jewish state in Palestine. Actions were carried out in the British Mandate of Palestine by individuals and Jewish paramilitary groups such as the Haganah, the Irgun, the Lehi and the Palmah as part of a conflict between Zionists and the British and Arabs, about land, immigration, and national aspirations.

British soldiers and officials, United Nations personnel, Palestinian Arab fighters and civilians, and Jewish fighters and civilians[2] were targets or victims of these actions. Domestic, commercial, and government property, infrastructure, and material were also attacked.

Secondly I don't belive I used the word fascist in any of my threads. Try reading a little more closely.

You should either know a little history or keep your twadle to yourself and save the embarrassment of an online education.

You are like the rest: Terrorists when they oppose you, freedom fighters when they are on your team.

Talk about Plot loss.... you on the piss again?

The happy snap: 2 British Sergeants hanged and Booby trapped by the Irgun, "Zionist" terrorists.
          Attached Files
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 03 2010,17:47) You should either know a little history or keep your twadle to yourself and save the embarrassment of an online education.
            You are talking about 1948.. what the has this got to do with what we are discussing now. Of course the Zionists had terrorist movement then but it wasnt even called Israel.

You guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 03 2010,17:14) I think most of ranting about Jews is the green eyed monster rearing its head and people who are just plain jealous of what they have achieved.

Anyway can you imagine a World where Islam held sway and pulled the so called puppet strings and used its influence.

Doesnt bear thinking about does it.
              Why are you such an apologist?
              What did they achieve?
              Survival I guess....
              Where does the alphabet come from? Numbers 0-9?
              Who invented astromomy? Named many of the stars?
              Who built the pyramids?
              Who invented geometry?
              Who started the study of anatomy? medicine?

Name me one great and long standing achievment of of the Jewish Race TC...

Please tell me one.

Whether the world would be better with Abrahamic religion is dubious; you are all cunts. Now fuck off and leave us lovin' buddhists alone.
              f0xxee

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 03 2010,17:56)
                (f0xxee @ Jun. 03 2010,17:47) You should either know a little history or keep your twadle to yourself and save the embarrassment of an online education.
                You are talking about 1948.. what the has this got to do with what we are discussing now. Of course the Zionists had terrorist movement then but it wasnt even called Israel.

You guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

That is right: I WAS talking about 1948 and if you head read more closely you would have seen that the first post. That is why I referred to them as "Zionist Terrorists."
                f0xxee

Comment

• Whats that got to do with this thread.

Nothing....

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 03 2010,17:58) Name me one great and long standing achievment of of the Jewish Race TC...

Please tell me one.
                    according to Pacman , they are running the World. No mean achievment that now is it

Anyway after i finish reading Einstein and Freuds Biographies ill answer your question. Shit , ive got that Spinoza work to finish as well.

Comment

• No need for the strong language Foxxee. Lets keep it all civil.

Israel is a Parlimentary Democracy by definition and therefore cannot be Fascist.

I still think the word Fascist suits Israel. Just because the political party in power there has to have elections against opposition parties doesnt make them immune to being called fascists. They all share the same zionism ideology and thats what fascism is isnt it? A political ideology?
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 03 2010,16:20)
                        (pacman @ Jun. 03 2010,13:58) ...a long-ago conversation but I remember distinctly their response when I asked what happens if the US decides to withdraw their support.

One looked at the other & said "do you want to tell him or shall I?"

The short answer is that as the Jewish bankers have a cast iron grip over the world's banking system, they could bring the US economy to its knees whenever they felt like.
                        Hi Paccers,

This is what I have long suspected. I could see no other reason for the US to kowtow to the Chosen People.
                        I too see no reason to give in to Israeli (not Jewish) pressures. But to base one's opinions on a conversation had years ago in a Chinese restaurant with a Jew and his rabbi?

Usually you are a tad more analytical Pacster.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 03 2010,18:06) Whats that got to do with this thread.

Nothing....
                          Why not? Isn't 1948 when the Israel we know today got it's start?
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 03 2010,18:12) No need for the strong language Foxxee. Lets keep it all civil.

Israel is a Parlimentary Democracy by definition and therefore cannot be Fascist.

I still think the word Fascist suits Israel. Just because the political party in power there has to have elections against opposition parties doesnt make them immune to being called fascists. They all share the same zionism ideology and thats what fascism is isnt it? A political ideology?
                            I'm no fan of many of the things Israel does, but I'm not so sure Fascism is an accurate word to use when describing them. The word was also used here in the USA about 8 years ago or so, to describe the Bush administration.

Here is a link to Benito Mussolini's Fascism Doctrine. Read that and then decide if it also describes modern day Israel.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffma.../mussolini.htm
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Zionist Terrorism ceased in 1948 then ..

so the word Zionist Terrorist has no meaning here in a strict academic sense.

This thread has long ceased to have any meaning now if you care to flip back. And these guys accused me of drinking as well..haha

I think someone else is on the methanol and his name begins with F

Comment

• He was just working on his bike Your honour   Overcome by the fumes he was.

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                                X