Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jul. 25 2010,01:01) I can't see whore being with us much longer... unless he gets back on his medication REAL SOON!
    Good

This guy is a fruitcake.

How many times has he been kicked off this and other LB forum sites because of his unbalanced mind.

How many times does one have to brake forum rules until these rules are finally imposed?

He should have been gone months ago.

Just my two cents.

I can hear the tirade coming now.......
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jul. 24 2010,20:38)
      (whore @ Jul. 22 2010,01:07) Funny old racist Israeli cunts.
      You obviously didnt read the article . The article actually states that many Israelis were shocked by this which doesnt quite equate to the whole population as you infer. Perhaps you should subscribe to the Jewish chronicle for an update

I bet the clown is let out after three months .

Of course poor saps are being stoned to death most weeks in the near abroad but you dont bother reporting this do you.
      Of course I read the article, I posted it didnt I.

I was refering to the Israeli establishment with my "racist old Israeli cunts" remark. Its an easy mistake for you to make Tomcat.

Some of the Israeli people are the biggest critics of the Israeli apartheid. I have said this numerous times on this thread.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jul. 24 2010,22:01) I can't see whore being with us much longer... unless he gets back on his medication REAL SOON!
        If I pay you $50 to become a VIP member will I be allowed call you a hypocrite without the threat of being banned ?
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (tomscam @ Jul. 24 2010,22:18)
          (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jul. 25 2010,01:01) I can't see whore being with us much longer... unless he gets back on his medication REAL SOON!
          Good

This guy is a fruitcake.

How many times has he been kicked off this and other LB forum sites because of his unbalanced mind.  

How many times does one have to brake forum rules until these rules are finally imposed?

Just my two cents.  

Your not going to hear a tirade from me. I actually think your a really nice guy and add alot to this forum. We had a disagreement in the past on some off topic thread. You obviously take those kinda things personally whereas I dont. But its ok I wont hold it against you and follow you around the forum disagreeing with you and I still think your a really nice guy.

Comment

• (tomscam @ Jul. 24 2010,22:18)
            (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jul. 25 2010,01:01) I can't see whore being with us much longer... unless he gets back on his medication REAL SOON!
            Good

This guy is a fruitcake.

Just my two cents.  

Funnily enough-I was thinking the same thing about you-BTW-its break-not brake.

Whore-don't you realise you're not allowed to criticise the pefect utopia that is Israel-please stop it immediately and toe the TLF party line ,only reporting things that we all know about-ie fundamentalist muslims are medieval half-wit cunts.

I found your post/news item only on here,I didnt hear of it on the news media at all.

I hear all about muslims stoning adulterers every week,every where.

Comment

• The USA MSM will NEVER report negative news about Israel. It comes as a surprise to many Americans that Israel media is highly critical of the rabid right wing Nazi parties IN Israel. There is a sickening and hypocritical double standard hard at work here.

Comment

• Torurot, your 14 point description of fascism is basically a dead on description of the U.S.
                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                Salin' on a summer breeze
                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Jul. 25 2010,02:24) I found your post/news item only on here,I didnt hear of it on the news media at all.
                  It was published in the Daily Telegraph and just typical news padding.

Pretty obvious what really happened. The guy was originally accused of violent rape but the prosecution or the Judge decided to bang him up for something else as they couldnt pin it on him. If it were not this they would have nailed him for something else.

Like Al Capone... he done time for tax evasion remember but he killed a lot of people.

Comment

• The reporting of this was somewhat different on the radio this morning in the UK.

It seems he made whole a series of false statements to the woman with the apparent intent of having intercourse with her.

Most specifically that he was unmarried - he is married with two children.
                    That he was in a well paid job and was wealthy - apparently untrue.
                    Finally the one that the media is emphasising - that he was Jewish.

Unbalanced reporting gets many more readers than the whole story.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

• Also

Its been also well known for many years that probably 400,000 Russian emigres are not even Jewish and lied to get out of Russia. I notice that they are now trying to figure out who is Jewish and who isnt which means that many diaspora  will not get Israeli passports in future.

What many forget is that demographics will eventually turn it on its head just like Singapore will be Indian by 2050 due to the tamils outbreeding everyone else

Same goes for Russia and Europe. 50 years is the blink of an eye in Historical terms . Russia is in fact already embedded in a civil war without end with the islamic world and its coming westwards sooner than you think

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Jul. 25 2010,05:24)
                        (tomscam @ Jul. 24 2010,22:18)
                        Good

This guy is a fruitcake.

Just my two cents.  

Funnily enough-I was thinking the same thing about you-BTW-its break-not brake.

Whore-don't you realise you're not allowed to criticise the pefect utopia that is Israel-please stop it immediately and toe the TLF party line ,only reporting things that we all know about-ie fundamentalist muslims are medieval half-wit cunts.

I found your post/news item only on here,I didnt hear of it on the news media at all.

I hear all about muslims stoning adulterers every week,every where.
                        Thanks for your well reasoned retort.
                        Attached Files
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Jul. 25 2010,02:24) you're not allowed to criticise the pefect utopia that is Israel-
                          You can critise Israel as much as you like but obviously we are not broadcasting from the Statue of Liberty and so complete freedom is never going to be enshrined as far as stupidity is concerned.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jul. 25 2010,19:08)
                            (travis bickle @ Jul. 25 2010,02:24) you're not allowed to criticise the pefect utopia that is Israel-
                            You can critise Israel as much as you like but obviously we are not broadcasting from the Statue of Liberty and so complete freedom is never going to be enshrined as far as stupidity is concerned.
                            What on earth does that mean...?what are you trying to say,Ive read it several times and still don't understand it.-please use the Queen's English,not newspeak.

Comment

• from my knowledge , if you refer to all the mods here...

There is no TLF party line on any political issue and Israel is included.
                              I would think that the mix of allegiances across the board is the same as in you would expect anywhere.

Some comment and some dont  .The guys that i know here are not all pro Israel thats for sure and some are probably very anti. FYI Politics was banned here at one time due to some taking it one step to far where it became divisive .

If you was running the forum Travis you would probably have your own agenda and rules .

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jul. 25 2010,22:31) from my knowledge , if you refer to all the mods here...

There is no TLF party line on any political issue and Israel is included.
                                I would think that the mix of allegiances across the board is the same as in you would expect anywhere.

Some comment and some dont  .The guys that i know here are not all pro Israel thats for sure and some are probably very anti. FYI Politics was banned here at one time due to some taking it one step to far where it became divisive .

If you was running the forum Travis you would probably have your own agenda and rules .
                                Well,I don't think you answered my question,as to what you meant in your previous post,its still indecipherable to me.

However,your last post ,I can understand.It does seem at times that all(?) the moderators hold the same pro-israeli line.Im sure it is not the official TLF line,it just appears that you all sing from the same hymnsheet.
                                Maybe threatening to ban whore was in jest,but it didnt seem like that.Whats the point in having a forum where we all agree ?

Comment

Working...
                                X