X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about William Shatner
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 06 2010,17:33)
      (guydesavoy @ Apr. 06 2010,22:49) but agree with KL on who was the best so far..

Yikes!

That twat Christoper Ecclescake and Robson Green and that fat minger Amanda Redman should all be shot in the head for crimes against television.

Fuck me - if that's the  est we can do for entertainment in the UK I'll stick to Thai soap operas!

That tree Kevin Costner could out act these idiots and that's really stretching it.
      I take it you dont agree then...
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I liked the foppish one too

Attached Files
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I wasn't keen, his heads too weird

x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Which one are you referring to ?

Comment

The new fella,not Worzel Gummage but to be fair they're all weird looking

x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I thought that new guy was a bit wimpy in that westminster thingy...

But I shall reserve my judgement

Comment

The Christmas Special, on BBC America, is going to be on Christmas night 2010, 9pm I think, a new fan here.
                  Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Watching TV with Herself is a pain because she changes channels every few minutes even during her favourite soap operas.....    

One time in the UK I managed to wrestle the remote off her and put on Dr. Who  -  think it was David Tennant.

At first Herself feigned disinterest and attempted to repossess the remote.
                    After a few minutes she gave up and started watching it  -  properly.
                    Next time it was on she was all attention and watched it all the way through.
                    When it finished she asked me when the next one was on.    

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                    X