Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ May 30 2010,07:35) Probably worthy of its own thread.  Steff now has an avatar.
    And what a lovely set of jugs it is too..quite distracting really
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 30 2010,06:07) You lot really are barmy !

And you sir are just plain balmy

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 30 2010,11:04)
        (Rocket J. Squirrel @ May 30 2010,07:35) Probably worthy of its own thread.  Steff now has an avatar.
        And what a lovely set of jugs it is too..quite distracting really  
        I'm very curious to know who that is in Steff's avatar.

If you want a better view of it, right click on it and then select view image. You will get to see a much larger version of the pic.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• I ate som tum this morning, and a little bit later I took a pee. The two events are unrelated however, so no cause for concern.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Phillies' Roy Halladay Throws Perfect Game

The Philadelphia Phillies' Roy Halladay threw the 20th
            perfect game in major league history in a 1-0 win over the
            Florida Marlins on Saturday night.

It was the second perfect game in the majors this month.
            Dallas Braden achieved the feat for Oakland against Tampa Bay
            on May 9. It is the first time in the modern era in which two
            perfect games were thrown in the same season.

Comment

• (thaibound @ May 29 2010,12:48) if helen keller "exclaimed" in the woods -- would anybody hear her?
              is debatebale.  But if the bear farted in the woods, the Pope would hear it but Helen wouldn't.  But I'm sure Helen would smell it since it would make sense that she would have a highly developed olfactory sense.

Comment

• DO NOT  open this video unless you are fully prepared  to lose 2 minutes of your life.

You've been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/v/iZWQbSLsbSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/iZWQbSLsbSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ May 30 2010,15:15)
                  (thaibound @ May 29 2010,12:48) if helen keller "exclaimed" in the woods -- would anybody hear her?
                  is debatebale.  But if the bear farted in the woods, the Pope would hear it but Helen wouldn't.  But I'm sure Helen would smell it since it would make sense that she would have a highly developed olfactory sense.
                    How can you not enjoy this thread?  Sheer entertainment . . .

Comment

• Why do we find other musical cultures so alien

When Indian sitar virtusoso Ravi Shankar and his ensemble played at Madison Sq Garden  in 1971 the audience broke into rapturous applause at the first short pause.

" Thank you" said Shankar

" if you appreciate the tuning so much, I hope you will enjoy the playing more"

Comment

• I basically have stopped drinking beer because I think it makes me fatter. I now limit myself to 3 glasses of red wine a week except for special occasions when I may visit Margaritaville. Hey tonight. CCR.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Dirty old town..dirty old town..
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry, had to run out for a few hours and have some mind-bending sex with a couple amazingly hot prostitutes.

Now, where were we?
                          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 30 2010,19:02) Dirty old town..dirty old town..    
                            Gotta say, never thought ol' Shane would last this long . . .

Comment

• He just got a new set of gnashers too  

A clue as to how ol Shane has survived this long
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I lost a few hours over here
                                Make sure your running noscript in Firefox before you go there

http://ziza.es

More 3D pictures
                                http://ziza.es/2008/12/23/Dibujos_3D..._15_fotos.html

Air Show http://ziza.es/2007/08/27/maks_2007_30_foto.html

Comment

Working...
                                X