Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually don't give a rat's ass about actors or celebrities, mostly I ignore them. However, I would just like to state, for the record, that I do not like Russell Crow. I don't know what it is, but just the sight of that fucker's mug pisses me off on a very deep primal level.
    That is all, carry on.
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• Got my refund from 3 outta the 4 vendors on my aborted April trip, (fuck Iceland), just waiting patiently for the 4th, a certain Pattaya Hotel, and I certainly am not concerned about them, I mean why should I, , now if I can just get out of meeting this Gizmo dude who wants to spend his vacation with me, I'm off and running
      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• I also sat in a bar next to William Kuntsler
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• Why anyone would sit in a bar
          with you is beyond me ya cheap fuck!
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (kevin4252 @ May 14 2010,11:35) I also sat in a bar next to William Kuntsler
            If William Kuntsler is a cunt, does that make Alexander Cockburn a dick?

Comment

• Some rain would be nice.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Some snow would be nice...
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• The head of NASAs Planetary Lander Mission announced exactly 47 days ago that

" Not only is there water on the Moon , but three kinds of water"

Comment

• An ILBC report published in 2003 stated that there were 3 types of Ladyboys.
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Bernie Madoff apparently has internet access in his five star cell.
                      I wonder what his countdown clock looks like..

"only 6,109,342 days to your next trip to Zurich"

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 15 2010,18:56) An ILBC report published in 2003 stated that there were 3 types of Ladyboys.
                        Now who can come up with the best punchline?

Comment

• new bed needed, shall i buy solid one or one with them slats under mattress ?

also new fancy tv or keep the one i have that still works ?

SW „¢
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (spare wheel @ May 15 2010,13:47) new bed needed,  shall i buy solid one or one with them slats under mattress ?

also  new fancy tv or keep the one i have that still works ?

SW „¢
                            solid bed and new led tv are must haves. However I'm not sold on 3d tv as yet.. 3d looks great on imax and really shows in avatar, but at home if your phone rings, will you pause, take off your 3d glasses, and then answer your phone?

Sounds like too much of a hassle and 2d tv's sound just fine.

Let me know if you need any help deciding on a TV.. electronics/ comps I tend to keep more or so upto date on. Hey.. everyone has a hobby. I do not compromise with my entertainment center.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Where in the hell is my remote ??
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• I'm in the chatroom now
                                but I'm not talking to any
                                of you!
                                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                                X