X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga

Seems like the Thai ladyboys are all gaga over Lady Gaga.

I admit to liking her music.

What you say?
    Thumbs up, she's the new Madonna
    0%
    Thumbs down, she's the new Madonna
    0%
    I have me thumb up me arse
    0%
    Who dat cunt?
    0%

I've managed to avoid just about any direct contact with her, other than a song or two in bars.

But I'd feel pretty damn bit safe goin' on the record as to refutin' she's on any kindly par as Madonna.

Comment

Gaga is great value!

Hope she goes the distance.

Video clips are creative too.

I was pissed all her recent concerts were fully booked

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Snick Likes
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I must confess the same about the music, but I think she looks gross in her costumes.

Comment

Have you seen her without her costumes ?, she's plain jane.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I started to ask who in the hell is Lady Gaga but decided I'd look like both a dumb and lazy fuck so I
              checked out a few of her vids and must say, I think there is one "a" too many in her name...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 13 2010,18:17) must say, I think there is one "a" too many in her name...
                Seinfeld doesn't have better delivery than you this week . . .

Comment

When I first took notice of this thread I thought that there might be something about the nasty rumour that Lady Gaga was a tranny. Apparently this rumour has been going around for a while. I was kinda hoping that the rumour was true because then I'd probably watch her music videos (with the volume on mute) and imagine that she had a cock underneath her very weird clothing (or lack thereof).

Instead I'm astonished to read that some of you guys actually listen to her music. Go figure
                  dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I agree with PD in that I like her sound, but she has a loooooooooonnnnnggggg way to go before I'd mention her in the same breath with an all time great like Madonna Louise Ciccone.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

She has to start adopting (buying) a few kids from africa before she is anything like Madonna.
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I haven't a clue who she is- this last albunm I bought was by Fleetwood Mac. Nicole in C&Ds does a great impression of her though.
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(whore @ May 13 2010,20:41) She has to start adopting (buying) a few kids from africa before she is anything like Madonna.
                          She has to become an all time top ten for number of record sales. You don't have to like Madonna personally or agree with her adopting African children to respect the fact that she is the 7th biggest selling recording artist of all time. Lady Gaga has a ways to go, whether one likes her sound or not.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I think Gaga is amazing. She reminds me very much of a young but even more creative Madonna. I think she has the raw talent of an Elton John and the creativity and chutzpah of Madonna. As long as she continues to stay away from the drugs, she should have an amazing career.

I love her music. Along with Porcupine Tree, Marillion, Pink Floyd, Tori Amos, Black Sabbath and Madonna.
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

personally I'm kinda partial to Nicole Scherzinger but she's ok.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                              X