Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian scam hits deaf man...

£26K LOTT CON HITS DEAF KEN.

A DEAF man was conned of £26,000 by crooks who said he had won the "united nations deaf lottery."
    kenneth newman, 50, was befriended on facebook by a woman claiming to have won £1.2 million in the draw.
    after entering, he "won" £600,000 - but was told he must send £300 to lagos , nigeria, to claim his prize.
    then he was asked to pay £30,000 "government fees".
    kenneth emptied his bank account, took out six loans and remortgaged his house before realising it was a con.
    hospital technician kenneth of plymouth, devon, is now having to sell his flat.
    he said "it will take me years to pay these debts. i want to warn people not to be taken in by these scams".

this story reminded me of when i was a kid playing up.
    my dad would shout," are you deaf as well as stupid.?"
    you cant polish a turd.

Stupid twat.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Yet another reason to avoid Fakebook friends...
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(anthony70 @ May 19 2010,20:45) this story reminded me of when i was a kid playing up.
        my dad would shout," are you deaf as well as stupid.?"
        What answer did you give ol' dad?
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

you didnt answer back to your old man when i was a kid lefty.
          otherwise you got another belt.
          unlike today.
          you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Yeah the old spare the rod and spoil the child approach has sadly fallen by the wayside.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
            X